1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Please

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Tattymac, Aug 1, 2015.

Hi, Please can you review my page, im really keen to know what you think of:-
    1. Video
    2. Design
    3. Content
    4. Would you buy?
    http://trudesignandprint.co.uk/btsp

Tattymac, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The site looks good, but you have an autoplaying video - for me, that's an automatic bounce. I do NOT want to view videos, it takes too long, and is of no interest for me. Gimme a short, well-thought of list of what you can offer, and let me decide if I want more detail. I understand that that isn't necessarily how the rest of the internet feels, since video seems to be the "next big thing", but I know I have a lot of people on my side as well. Videos takes away your whole focus, prevents you from listening to other things (music, podcasts) while surfing, and autoplaying videos are a pain in the ass. At least let me decide if I want to view it myself.
    Apart from that, as I said, the site looks good, at least full-screen desktop, and the colors and theme are nice. Just... don't bombard me with an autoplay video (yes, I know, you said so in the description above - hence I knew it would be there, I'm just saying that if I hit it via search or other referrals, I might not even bother scrolling down).

PoPSiCLe, Aug 1, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I wonder if the TRU affiliates have no control over how the video is being played. I agree with @PoPSiCLe. I am sitting at Panera where the internet connection is not top notch, and it literally took a minute for that video to even start playing.

qwikad.com, Aug 3, 2015 IP