1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Got idea, need money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AndraM, Jul 31, 2015.

It's not a new story, I'm trying to open a marketing agency, which I know would work. but the finance part seems to be more tricky. I started by saving money.. I just started. I got to tell you, it's hard!I'm looking of new ways to save money and I hope I've come to the right place! Any tips? How are YOU doing it?

AndraM, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  2. Alex P.

Alex P. Peon

Best Answers:
    Write a business plan/pitch, then find partner who will put up the money while you put up your time & effort.

Alex P., Jul 31, 2015 IP
  3. The Entrepreneur Cure

The Entrepreneur Cure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try searching for clients on forums such as this, completing projects on time and using the funds from the work to fund your agency. You can work for a few clients and notify them that in the coming months you are going to open a marketing business and you'd like to secure them as a long term client.

Treat yourself like you would a client. :) Market yourself accordingly and push to get your name out there with a great reputation.

The Entrepreneur Cure, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What costs are associated with your business?

If you really are a good marketer, you shouldn't need any seed money.

You could just, well... you know, market?!

Matthew Sayle, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  5. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Starting a business is never easy, saving up for that is also never easy. Although it feels really good to save for your own business and start your own business. If you want to just rely on your savings, it might take a while before you can actually start. Be very realistic about your costs and find out how much is it.
    Also you mentioned about a marketing agency, may I know what type of agency? You seem to be quiet young and a marketing agency needs experience,
    not just for running it but also for people to trust you. When it comes to money, people are not as nice as you think they are, and they question everything
    including your knowledge and experience.

Mehdi.b, Aug 2, 2015 IP