1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bug Pro not "registering" websites

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by jardel, Aug 1, 2015.

I have activated a pro license of better analytics a few hours ago and registered two of my websites: http://imagensengracadas.com.br and http://jardicas.com.br. They seem to be verified inside digital point but for unknown reasons it is not actiaving the pro features in wordpress settings page :-(

The first one is multisite and the second is a normal one, I have deactivated for the time being and it is only active on imagensengracadas.com.br

Solved! View solution.
    jardel, Aug 1, 2015 IP
    Did you install the Pro version? And if so, if you look in WordPress under your plugins page (the one that shows plugins installed), what does the "Better Analytics" line say as far as the Pro version?

digitalpoint, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  3. jardel

jardel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never tought I had to install another plugin for the first one to be validated.

After reading your comment I downloaded it and tried to upload via wordpress plugin page and got an error. Then I read the installation and installed the plugin. After installing I looked up for a "better analytics pro", but it doesn't show up as another plugin, but wait, there is a little line that says "verify domain". Clicking on it makes me come back here. Going back to wp and updating the pages doesn't work as well. But then I deactivated and reactivated the plugin and it worked!

What a quest, as a feedback, make the process a more clear. Excited to see my advertising tracking now :)

jardel, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's a little different than normal because the Pro version isn't a complete plugin in itself (rather it extends the non-Pro version when it's installed). Sorry about the hassle, I'll see if I can work up some better instructions on that.

digitalpoint, Aug 3, 2015 IP