1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm Looking For a Good Adwords Advertising Manger

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by MindReality, Jul 21, 2015.

I'm looking for someone to manage Adwords for me. Set up ads and campaigns, optimize ads, help with landing page creation/optimization. I'm in the personal development niche and looking to acquire leads at $1 CPA. Do let me know if you can be of assistance, or have any recommendations.

MindReality, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  2. kreed

kreed Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I can help you, have a lot of experience with adwords, skype: masterkreed

kreed, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  3. pawanseolinks

pawanseolinks Guest

Best Answers:
    I had gone through your requirement and willing to work with you.
    I have 8 years experience in PPC (Google adwords ). I am very honest in my work & provide 100 % results.
    add me skype : pkgweb

pawanseolinks, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  4. Stefano A

Stefano A Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello MindReality! I work at a major agency servicing clients world-wide. We'd love to get in touch with you to see if you qualify for our 30 day money back guarantee! Feel free to give me a shout via PM and I could send you some of our work. Cheers!

Stefano A, Aug 16, 2015 IP
  5. Qest_digital

Qest_digital Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi MindReality, my name is Daniel and my job at our company is exactly what you have described in your post - setting up ads and campaigns, optimizing ads, helping with a landing page creation/optimization. Drop me a PM and we will work something out.

Qest_digital, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  6. moodswings507

moodswings507 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can help with this as I have worked for many reputed clients in my career. Skype: wasim.momin to know more. I can also help you with Facebook Ads.

moodswings507, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  7. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These days CPA is going high because of huge competition. Adwords charges you more than whatever they used to charge 4 or 5 years ago for the same keyword. I will have to understand your business first before making any commitment about average cost per conversion because I really don't want to commit any unrealistic number. I'm Google Adwords and Bing Ads Certified. See my certification link here:

https://www.google.com/partners/#i_profile;idtf=107039796784861076100;
    http://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-in/training-accreditation-find-a-pro-directory?memberid=e9e8bf1d-3dee-4fdd-9c81-e5235b965c56

Let me know if you want me to review your website and account and then we can discuss about rest things.

devjeetsingh, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  8. jewelraz

jewelraz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you say $1 CPA? Guys who instantly provided your skype to this person and showed your interest to work for this person... Did you really read what he wants? It's quite impossible task and seems like a joke to me. And the op is not responding as well...

jewelraz, Oct 8, 2015 IP
  9. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, lets first analyze your campaigns. First PPC audit is required on your campaigns and after that we can discuss the scope. If you are interested then send me a message.

Joe Badger, Oct 10, 2015 IP
  10. Nga Nguyễn

Nga Nguyễn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi MindReality, I can help you with this. Our company have 5 years experience for Adwords and now we are one of Google's V.I.P partner and senior agent of Facebook in Asia. Contact Skype: yukihana2812 to know more

Nga Nguyễn, Oct 18, 2015 IP