1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google Adsense through Wordpress Blog

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Zee Leo, Jul 31, 2015.

I am maintaining a blog from last 5 to 6 months, at now i want to apply for google ads through my blog. i have tried for google ads from my forum many times but google refused it and say insufficient content i dont know what wrong because my forum is almost 3 years old. anyways my blog have all unique content so i want to apply for google ads. please someone tell me what should i can do?

Zee Leo, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  2. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you share the website URL with us we would be better able to help you and give some advice.

I'm not exactly sure what the rules are for members without many posts, but you should be allowed to do something like this:

examplesite DOT com

This way we can take a look and see if/what needs to be done.

ulterios, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  3. Zee Leo

Zee Leo Member

Best Answers:
    Its sammy.friendlymela.com or friendlymela.com/wp/

Zee Leo, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  4. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing you should do is get a policies page created and easily found, like maybe a link in the footer area or something. Put your privacy policy, disclosure statement, cookies policy, etc. Google wants a site's legal policies there and easily found and not hidden.

After looking through a few of your blog posts I found all the articles are very short, one was even under 60 words and all of the ones I saw were in the 100-150 word range. Posts that are short like that are not good in Google's eyes. They want longer articles with more relevant information. Posts in the 500+ words and up are what works best and they like most.

If you can do some in the 1000+ word mark will be good for them to see to get approval.

They want unique posts that aren't just spun articles (i'm not saying your are, I didn't go through them completely) that aren't original written posts.

Keep in mind, Google doesn't care if you have 30, 50, 100 or whatever amount of articles if they are thin and lacking in body.

Short article like the ones I am seeing will be an easy way to get declined for insufficient content. Maybe that why your other site was declined.

ulterios, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    None of your content is unique, unique means it can't be found anywhere else, yours is just copied from arynews.tv who state at the bottom of their site:
    Do they know you have stolen their content?
    You need to write your own unique and compelling content before Adsense will accept you.

malky66, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  6. Zee Leo

Zee Leo Member

Best Answers:
    Yes thery are RSS feeds. but i have uploaded articles and poems also

Zee Leo, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  7. Zee Leo

Zee Leo Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you sir for the brief detail.. :)

Zee Leo, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  8. ulterios