1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

May I know the tips for using Twitter?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Betty Ho, Jul 30, 2015.

I just opened a Twitter account and learning how to use it, anyone can give me some tips to get more followers? Thanks.

Betty Ho, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  2. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Stay consistent, engage with your followers, tweet 10+ times per day and follow people within your niche and they will slowly start to follow back.

BranTheMan, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  3. Betty Ho

Betty Ho Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice!:)

Betty Ho, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you ever need a tool to flush the un-followers or inactive accounts use: http://tweepi.com/

qwikad.com, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  5. Lumiere

Lumiere Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use Buffer https://buffer.com for my company on a daily basis to schedule and post tweet sand am absolutely in love with it: it is easy and elegantly designed and has all the features you really need. Their Suggestions feature gives you suggestions for content to post based on what you are usually posting and it works like magic: most of the articles offered there are not only absolutely relevant but also interesting and quite often offer unconventional, fresh views on common subjects.

Another awesome tool for Twitter is RiteTag. I use its Chrome extension, so every time I type in Twitter it would give me all this great information about how to improve tweets. For example, you can try out couple of different hashtags and see which one potentially would have more views or more engagement, whichever is more relevant for you. I found that often one letter in a hashtag (for example, making a word plural instead of singular) can make a huge difference in engagement. RitaTag also allows you to search for influencers, pictures, gifs, insert emoticons, schedule your posts and get some statistics about your tweets.

Here is an article about, it seems, almost every Twitter tool out there, and they are all free, so you might find there something that fits you the best https://blog.bufferapp.com/free-twitter-tools

Lumiere, Sep 17, 2015 IP
  6. vrachel

vrachel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

After posting ask ppl to retweet. Just like this - please RT. The other way I noticed ppl do... when someone start to follow you just write to him/her to inbox and say: hi, thank you for following. Visit my page (link). I am looking forward to get more of your tweets.

Use this:
    http://www.justretweet.com/

Hope this was helpful to you.

vrachel, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  7. aafable

aafable Active Member

Best Answers:
    Easy! I've created multiple twitter accounts and now have over 2k followers each. lol Below are things you need to do:

*Upload picture - make sure it's you or brand
    *add a bio - it needs to be authentic and not "marketing like"
    *add a cover photo - people want to know you have an attitude
    *tweet multiple times a day. I would have to say 3-7 times a day.
    *start adding people similar to you (they will most likely follow you back)
    *Talk to people (you need to make people think you're a real person not a bot.)

There are plenty more ways to get more engagement, but hopefully this will help you get started. Goodluck!

aafable, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  8. HaRdHouse

HaRdHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In the start follow 50 users/day. Wait 3 days and after unfollow them. Repeat this process 1 month. You should gain easily followers. Post 3-4 times/day with trending hashtags and call to action photos.

HaRdHouse, Oct 1, 2015 IP