1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UC union - is it a good option?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Yasin Shaikh, Jul 30, 2015.

[​IMG]
    1 million imperssion on a average for the whole month and report say no 36$ earnings.

My trafiic is 60% indian, 10% pakistan, 10% USA, 10% USA and 10% rest of the world.

oh! god, what to do with this low earning, I really cant understand what to do?

Check my daily stats :-

[​IMG]

As you can see in the first screen shot, they dont have click counting then how do they calculate earnings plus on the top they say 100% revenue share.

total impressions 37,404,867 and earnings 36.40 guys please suggest me some ad network who pays weekly and pays atleast some decent rates.

Yasin Shaikh, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  2. fadhi123

fadhi123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    very bad option try propellerads.com or popads.net both are very nice but prefer propellerads.com

fadhi123, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  3. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pop ads is only popup ads and propellerads ads does not have paypal payment and I dont understand why they dont have paypal. any other ad networks?

Yasin Shaikh, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  4. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't worry, propellerads accept webmoney & payoneer.
    (webmoney & payoneer is like paypal...)

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    nikipink, Aug 3, 2015 IP