1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can't post message in facebook group

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by cornflakes, Jul 30, 2015.

I noticed that in some groups that I have joined I can't post a message to the wall (I mean, I can't start a new post). Usually, the first day or two, the box is there for me to write a message. But now it's not there. I can only see other people's posts, and I can comment on their posts, but I can't post my own.

Does anyone know if this is a restriction placed on me intentionally by the group admin or some glitch in facebook?

I'm owner of my own groups so I know the options available when it comes to restrictions. I've never seen one where you can specifically prevent a member from posting messages in my group. I've only seen the options to a) all posts must be approved by admin (so anyone can post but it won't show up in the group until I approve it), b) nobody can post except admins. Is there an option to prevent someone specifically from posting? I didn't know this?

cornflakes, Jul 30, 2015 IP