1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Plz.. How Can I Reactivate My AdSense Account..!!???

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Bensalem, Jul 27, 2015.

I've a blog and i start clicking into ads, Then the adsense team deactivate my account.. And i sent to them my appologise, but they seems not undrstanding..
    So, How Can I back it..??
    Thx .

Bensalem, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  2. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean you start clicking into ads? Why did you click your own ads for? You must have been doing it a lot! Google Adsense team know that mistakes can happen and the odd click on your own ad from your own IP is allowed every now and then but for them to ban your ass it means you must have been doing it all day every day trying to manipulate your earnings. Now here you are trying to act innocent about it. I'm glad they banned your account and hope they wont reinstate it. People like you drive up advertiser prices and drive down publisher earnings!

Mkcoy, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  3. Bensalem

Bensalem Peon

Best Answers:
    It was a mistake.. Now I want a Solution.. Not Bla Bla...

4. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And you wonder why they didn't understand you? How can it be a mistake? You accidentally tripped and ended up clicking on your own website ads all day long... You have been caught bang to rights mate. Don't take it out on me.

Mkcoy, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  5. Bensalem

Bensalem Peon

Best Answers:
    1st, U'r not my Problem .
    2nd, If U mean that they'll never reactivate mine..!!! If So, This's too short answer that makes me re-open another account.. Or, forget Adsense and try other ways .

Thx .

6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    There is no solution. You tried to defraud and scam the advertisers that would have had to pay good money for the clicks. It was not Google you tried to defraud and scam, it was hard working small businesses. Head over to the Digitalpoint Adwords forum and tell the posters there what you tried to do to them and see what happens.

When you joined adsense, you agreed not to do this; why did you do it? You had a contract with Google that you deliberately broke.

There is no solution; you can never use adsense again ... ever

It is fraud to open another account and you will be treated accordingly once Google detect it.

Agent000, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dont get me wrong, if you are a genuine guy then I feel bad for you. But I see so many holes in your story and its the classic same old story; (Publisher clicked his own ads too much and got banned). You even admitted to doing that as well so nobody can have any sympathy for you and you kinda brought it on yourself? How much had you earned with them or was earning with them?

Agent000 is right. You should never bite the hand that feeds you.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    Mkcoy, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  8. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now, you need to start with a new AdSense account
    Please let me know if you need any further assistance

crick3t, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  9. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ...and that would be committing fraud ..

Agent000, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  10. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    crick3t, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  11. Bensalem

Bensalem Peon

Best Answers:
    Thx a Lot Crick3t.. Some people makes u down ( They don't know that they look from one side ( Small Picture) ).. And Let Me Say That You're from The Other whom Look From/To All Sides.. You're The Best..!!!
    I heard and red before about how to Open another account by changing e-mail and inverting ur name and billing infos...
    If U don't mind Sir, and if u've an idea about how to re-open it, tell me plz.. Or, if No-way, U can assist me How to Open another one Soon .
    And Sorry about my Bad English .

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    Bensalem, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  12. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, as much I know about this condition, Yes you can create your new account on adsense but you have run fast from Google coz whenever google deduct you then u ll banned again instantly.

Aryans, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  13. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are all over. There is no way to get your adsense account back. Forget Adsense.

iwebsocial, Aug 23, 2015 IP