1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Perfect SEO Strategy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Alex P., Jul 30, 2015.

I’ve been in the IM game for a few years. Long enough to know that search engine traffic is the lifeblood of most online businesses. There are link directories, link exchanges, forums, and web logs, but only search engines offer a connection to buyers at exactly the moment they are looking for specific items. Because of the timing and targeting advantages of search marketing, it's practical to optimize your site for the highest possible placements in the search engine results pages (SERPs). To accomplish this, I developed a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. As the figure below shows, my SEO strategy involves 5 key steps – keyword research, site structuring, content development, link-building and promotion, and traffic analysis.

[​IMG]

My SEO campaign will begin with an analysis of the competitiveness and search trends for keywords that can bring us quality traffic. By using various tools to analyze popular and rising (becoming popular) search terms, I'll generate a comprehensive list of keywords to help myself optimize the metadata, headings, navigation and other important structural elements of my site. To make my site “keyword dense”, I will write webpage content that recapitulates and expands upon everything in my metadata – title, description, etc. Once my site is set up properly, I'll focus on link building and promotion. Every link another site has pointing to my site counts as a “vote” for it, in the sense that when search engine algorithms analyze them they will give it higher rankings. Therefore, promoting my links will increase my search engine rankings and organic traffic from the SERPs. With web traffic influx, well implemented analytics will help me understand my visitors’ intents/desires better and thus help me further develop my targeted keyword list.

Let me know what I’m missing, my friends.

Alex P., Jul 30, 2015 IP
  2. fatbullfrog

fatbullfrog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You've got most of the mechanics down, but this seems more like the "Perfect SEO Strategy for 2010." A lot of thing things you bring up are accurate, but there's a lot more that you're missing because MUCH of SEO today depends on user engagement and other things like semantic relevance instead of "keyword density."

I'd recommend that you review Google's own document on the topic ... http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.com/en//webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf

I know that a common sentiment on forums is that Google can't be trusted, but it's a good doc and it fills in a lot of blanks for your plan.

Good luck!

fatbullfrog, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  3. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have to highly disagree with OP! The SEO game has changed over the years. The technique you have mentioned will only bring little success!

Pillai.G, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  4. Anuradha Rao

Anuradha Rao Active Member

Best Answers:
    A perfect SEO strategy is one that keeps users in mind and not the search engines.
    User-friendly site structure, useful content, value for the users via useful blog posts.
    Content marketing is the new SEO.

Anuradha Rao, Jul 30, 2015 IP
  5. Alex P.

Alex P. Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your feedback, but could you be a little more specific Pillai. Thanks for the great article, fatbullfrog. Awesome advice.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    Alex P., Jul 31, 2015 IP
  6. Zuzuvecha

Zuzuvecha Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Alex.
    The perfect strategy today is work hard , I.m working in a Seo Strategy for CAD at http://cadcae.net
    depend the keyword i need use one or another strategy , competitors dont know Seo
    better for me of course

Zuzuvecha, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  7. seojesica

seojesica Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thanks Got It Fully Informative, But i want to know what is your link building strategy ?

seojesica, Aug 1, 2015 IP
  8. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you will do On-Page Seo properly fine your low competition keywords rank in short time period because 60% your better site structure can help you to rank your site. yes for high competition keywords off page seo is must and for learn off page seo advance level you need to googleing and you will find many amazing way to get backlinks :)

naeemak776, Aug 2, 2015 IP