1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We are a pure CPM network. 100% CPM RTB Network. We also allow clients to set block lists for different ad categories (download, etc) and characteristics (blinking, > 40kb load, animated, video, etc).

wrekoniz3, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  2. DonRandy

DonRandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    @wrekoniz3 do you accept sub-domain with 7000+ imp per day? the main domain is mine

DonRandy, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Its not up to me at this point, I have seen many different sites get approved, so feel free to apply at http://premiumcpm.com/apply/

wrekoniz3, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  4. dezigna

dezigna Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Where do advertisers sign up?

dezigna, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Best way to get started advertising with us, is to shoot an email to and one of our support reps will get an idea of what you are looking for (if we can provide it and it meets the minimums we have in place) and will put you in touch with someone from sales to help get you set up with an IO, and an Account.

wrekoniz3, Jun 28, 2015 IP
  6. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can I ask what was the reason for the payment being late?

bale, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I know of a few reports on accounts some of which unrelated. So if you would like some help regarding this issue, please either PM me / Email me or email support so we can identify your account and get you help immediately.

wrekoniz3, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  8. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen the post above and it got me curious. I switched to premiumcpm from a very reliable network because of better rates. My first payment is not due yet.

bale, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    oh, sorry about the confusion, I just noticed you were asking someone else :) Some of the most common issues I have seen for delayed payment are Traffic Quality Review and Wire Payment Processing Delay / Intermediary Delay.

The least common issue I have seen, but it happens here and there is when an advertiser goes into collections on balances too high for finance to assume liability on. Usually we just pay publishers total balances, even if not all of the advertisers paid, and we collect it eventually down the road. But there are a lot of factors to what creates a given situation.

If you are ever nervous, or concerned, or have any questions about anything, just contact us, we are always happy to help! Clients receiving payments on time is extremely important to us since we know how important it is to you :)

wrekoniz3, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  10. the10ken

the10ken Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought PremiumCPM required prepay from all advertisers? Or was that just an old policy.

the10ken, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    The majority are prepay only. However, we do run high value campaigns for agencies, and large companies with a reputation for follow through which can extend out as far as NET 120 (very select).

At the end of the day, our job is to create a market for our clients where there is strong demand across every major vertical while mitigating the risk factors as much as possible.

wrekoniz3, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  12. the10ken

the10ken Peon

Best Answers:
    NET120? Yowzah! You guys sure are patient ^^

the10ken, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  13. chratcliff

chratcliff Member

Best Answers:
    Made my account here about 6 years back, but don't think I ever posted. I decided I'd post my first ever proof of payment as thanks to them for doing good business. I couldn't find much info on PremiumCPM on the web, but don't hold that against them when they're a growing company. I'd noticed a lack of bigger payment proofs being shared. Big to me, anyway, so I had decided to do this when I got my first substantial payment. Gotta love Paypal, it's nice to wake up to cash on a Saturday morning.

premiumcpm-payment.png

I'm using the program for my residual traffic, and in some units they vastly outperform my Adsense earnings. I am glad I signed up, because I probably would have only got about 1/4 of this amount for the volume of traffic I'd sent. The two I've worked with (Dominick and Tim) have been very helpful in getting me going and addressed my concerns quickly every time, they're obviously very hard working people who want their company to succeed. Overall they're good to do business with and I'd recommend them. My experience with using them further up my waterfall is limited, though I plan to find out now that they've given me my take.

Edit: Wow, 9 years ago for making this account. I forgot I ever posted. Anyway, I guess that should help people feel more confident in my proof. I was very new to this back then!

chratcliff, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  14. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bro I want to earn my first dollar with you, please help I have started fukatka and I know it will grow a lot as its one of a kind site secondly I am a hard worker and will work hard. I am scared of using other ad network as they pay low or they dont pay at all. I have applied with you my id is secinnfur.

Yasin Shaikh, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your interest, compliance will get your application processed shortly here. We would be happy to help!

wrekoniz3, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  16. Sachin Jain

Sachin Jain Member

Best Answers:
    Premiumcpm - You seem to be a scam to me now. I sent your support and billing department around 10 emails regarding my payment and there is no response till date. If you want I can paste all the emails here. The account manager (Tim Schoon) never replies. This is my support number #2917

Sachin Jain, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Firstly, we appreciate your business, and I'm looking into this for you now. Secondly, Tim most likely won't respond to a ticket because he is not support, if he is needed, emailing him directly is the thing to do. I'm confused as to why you never got a response, however, let me see whats going on with your payment then I'll see why there was a break down in communication. Thank you for joining DigitalPoint to post this, after it is resolved I expect you to come back to update this thread on your situation.

wrekoniz3, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  18. Sachin Jain

Sachin Jain Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely will update this thread after the issue is resolved..I am just posting here after getting frustrated with sending so many emails and chatting with your online support as well.

I confirm the issue is resolved now. I have received payment through Paypal just now. Thanks for taking quick action..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2015
    Sachin Jain, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Well I'm sorry about your frustration. I just spoke with finance, they released your payment. My direct email is if you ever need anything shoot me an email. I'm happy to help you out. As for your Account Manager, I dont think you were emailing Tim directly. Understandably, he wouldn't respond if he isn't getting emails.

No problem. Sorry again for the frustration caused. For future reference email your Account Manager directly, don't continually respond to tickets. Your Account Manager is a good guy, and will jump on top of issues as they arise. I have seen it time and time again. He works fast. If you need his direct email again, please PM me.

wrekoniz3, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  20. Yasin Shaikh

Yasin Shaikh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone need traffic, but I am a started that mean i have no place to earn. But every big fish is born like a small baby, why dont you guys consider hard working webmasters.

Yasin Shaikh, Jul 30, 2015 IP