1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need advice on how best to deliver image file to public

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tom11011, Jul 4, 2015.

Hi Group,

I have an image file that suspect a few thousand people are going to want to download. I used to have a website dedicated to this but have since closed it. I did not expect that the information from this single file would still be in demand but apparently it is as numerous people have been asking for it.

So I am trying to figure out how best to allow the download of the image file but somehow still try and capitalize on getting some adsense clicks.

Any advice? The only thing I can thing of short of another website to allow the download of the file is to start a facebook group (not page). A group would allow the downloading of files but there is generally no way to monetize it.

Like to hear any recommendations.

Thanks.

tom11011, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bringin' back tubgirl...

jp..

Very curious what this one image could possibly be.. if you want to monetize it and it's worth making a whole site out of then why not just put it on a website with cheap shared hosting? I don't know... good luck!

cronik, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  3. tom11011

tom11011 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's industry specific, its actually poster size diagram.

tom11011, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  4. enterprisemind

enterprisemind Member

Best Answers:
    If this image is your creation and you don't want people to "steal" it I suggest you post it online with a watermark to your site(whichever one represents your umbrella company you plan to establish as your brand). That way all the "thieves" will really be advertising for you for free should they decide to post your image anywhere online.

enterprisemind, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  5. WANSEC

WANSEC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think watermarking is the best way. Because if they even see it they can do like a screen cap and get it that way. A little harder when your name is over the middle

WANSEC, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  6. Towab Muhammad Yusuf

Towab Muhammad Yusuf Member

Best Answers:
    Sharing your photo on Pinterest, Flicker, Tiyurl myspace, Facebook if people like your photo they are ordered.

Towab Muhammad Yusuf, Jul 30, 2015 IP