1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPMFun - CPM Network (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by cpmfun, Nov 21, 2013.

1. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    I am waiting for my payment even I want to use @cpmfun ads again there was problem of redirects in cpmfun ad codes so I had to remove ad codes from my website. I have sent many emails and pm to mike that he resolved the redirect issue but did not get a single response :( I also sent him many emails regarding my payment but my payment did not released yet. This payment is very very important for me he should consider it.

still waiting for my payment but I hope mike will release it soon

I am sending you requests because I need money very much please mike release my payment

I want to use your ads on my websites again but your payment system is not good
    :(

I have submitted many payment requests to Mike. But he did not give me a single response. Even I never found him online on his skype. According to the terms of @cpmfun they have net 30 payment scheme. But today is 3 of the month but my payment is still pending. Yesterday I saw a message on my payment page that "Early payments will be available withing 1 day"

[​IMG]

And now my payment has not been released yet even payment page message has been changed that "Early payments are not available at this time" .

[​IMG]

There was an issue of malware (Redirects) on cpmfun network even my websites have been blocked by google search. I notified this issue to Mike @cpmfun and I removed cpmfun ads from my websites But when I contacted again to cpmfun team regarding malware issue they never give me a single response that malware issue had been resolved or not :( CPM FUN network has good cpmrate but what is the benefit of this good rate when we do not get payments on exact. When I talk about myself so financially I am not good. I am an asthma patient and have two kids. these websites are only my source of earning I am not able to do anything else. Therefore I am much worried about my payment. Even I had prescribed my financial condition to Mike @cpmfun But according to him he can not change his rules. But I am surprised that what kind of rules he was talking about If they do not issue payments on exact time. I again request to him kindly issue my payment if he can. I am not demanding any donation to him. Its my earned money and me and my kids have right on this money.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2015
    mudaber, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  2. Vijay Khana

Vijay Khana Peon

Best Answers:
    @cpmfun should understand your problem. Its not good for an advertising network

Vijay Khana, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  3. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @Vijay Khana for understanding my problem.

mudaber, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  4. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    That guy should pay you Vijay, for the sake of your kids at least. May you earn all the money in the world and keep your kids healthy and well fed.

masinerija, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  5. Vijay Khana

Vijay Khana Peon

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    Vijay Khana, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  6. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh sorry, i copied the username false. In any case, that's really sad dude

masinerija, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  7. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    mudaber, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  8. Vijay Khana

Vijay Khana Peon

Best Answers:
    Did you get your payment @mudaber ?

Vijay Khana, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  9. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    No @Vijay Khana I and my kids are still waiting for cpmfun payment. :( not a single response from @cpmfun team

mudaber, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  10. Vijay Khana

Vijay Khana Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not a good sound for a well reputed advertising network. I have best wishes for your payment.

Vijay Khana, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  11. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    mudaber, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  12. GT77

GT77 Peon

Best Answers:
    So they don't pay anymore?

Time to find the better CPM network.

GT77, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  13. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    After a long strugle Two days before I received an email from cpmfun in which they have told me that all payments will be issued before the end of this week. Copy of email is attached.

[​IMG]

Now today was friday and tomorrow is holiday. But my payment did not issue yet. Now lets see what they do .

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    mudaber, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  14. Vijay Khana

Vijay Khana Peon

Best Answers:
    Good but they should issue your payment before holiday. May be they issue payments during holidays. So I think you should wait.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    Vijay Khana, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  15. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    I am already waiting waiting and only waiting for my payment

mudaber, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  16. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would not believe that they will send more payments... they were active in this forum and you can see that they dont respond and no one was paid for longer time. And before there was several payment proofs here so same people would say that they pay and protect CPMFun.
    There are other CPM networks so why to stick here?

webmoney, Aug 8, 2015 IP
  17. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    Sunday is going to end but they did not issued my payment. There are many people in this forum who are still supporting to cpmfun. Which is a very bad thing to misguiding the people. I was really a needy person I was only requesting for my earned money even there are many people in the world who try to help needy people from their own pockets but I am not from one of the who do like this only for charity or donation. I am ill but I believe in hard work. But I do not have good wishes for cpmfun , mike and all of them who are still supporting and mid guiding the people. If they have stolen this money from the mouth of my innocent kids then I believe in God that they will never be happy. Its my last message for cpmfun specially for mike and his supporters .

mudaber, Aug 9, 2015 IP
  18. Vijay Khana

Vijay Khana Peon

Best Answers:
    I am regret to hear that. They should not do like this. I advise to all publishers they should not use any advertising network without phone, postal address and other athentications. Even according to my experience networks with daily payout are good. Anyways I want to give you money if you need it very much. please pm me

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    Vijay Khana, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  19. mudaber

mudaber Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @Vijay Khana. But I can not accept your offer because I only believe in hard work I am asthmatic but not beggar. But I am happy that you have a gentle heart. I pray for your best future.

mudaber, Aug 10, 2015 IP
  20. Vijay Khana

Vijay Khana Peon

Best Answers:
    You have good thoughts I respect you and still have best wishes for your payment.

Vijay Khana, Aug 10, 2015 IP