1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[METHOD] Get MASSIVE Amounts of Targeted Traffic Using Duplicate Content! 5 Minutes Work/Day

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015.

Who says duplicate content can't drive traffic?!

This clever little method I'm about to show you is an Absolute MONSTER for driving traffic. This will take you about 25 minutes to completely set up and 5 minutes each day after that. I have been using this method for about a year now and have driven nearly a 700K TARGETED clicks from the search engines.

Now I would like to point out before we begin that although this method will drive traffic using other peoples content, we WILL NOT BE using anyone elses work without giving all respected credits back to them. This method credits all of the original creators and will also link directly back to where the content we are posting originally came from. Don't be a thief!!

Now you will need only 3 things to make this method work
    #1. A Wordpress blog (Paid is recommended, free can work too)
    #2. A YouTube account
    #3. An account on IFTTT.com

Now lets begin...

Step #1:
    Go to Wordpress.com and YouTube.com and create yourselves a brand new account on each. Do not be temped to use the accounts that you already have... Just better to start fresh with this one and leave your other projects out of this.

Step #2: Create an account on IFTTT.com. Once you have that it's time to create yourself a "Recipe" which can be done directly through the "Create Recipe" button in the top right

[​IMG]
    Step #3: Search for YouTube on IFTTT, then click it

Step #4: You will see an option for "New Liked Video" ~Click it

Step #5: click "Create Trigger"

Step #6: search for Wordpress & Click it

Step #7: You will see an option for "create post" ~Click it

[​IMG]
    Now we're just about done... When you see this page, just remove the "Liked on YouTube" text that you see highlighted in the image above, then click CREATE ACTION...

As you can see, we now have it set up to where every time we LIKE a video on YouTube, the title of the video will be the title of our blog post, the description of the video will be the description of our blog post and the original original link to give credit back to the original writer is given in each post we make.
    100% automated by IFTTT. They do all of the work!

SO NOW WHAT?
    Well now we need to find the content for our blog...

[​IMG]
    I have a niche around game hacks, game glitches and cheats...
    So now I search my niche on YouTube and filter it down to the last hour or last 24 hours to get some more realavent content that more people may be searching for...You may have to use the last week or last month options to get a good amount of results depending on your niche.

[​IMG]
    Then we just LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE, LIKE AND LIKE every video we come across. Which as I stated above, IFTTT will take the titles and descriptions and auto create blog posts for me

NOW FOR THE FUN PART...
    This is why I recommend not using a free Wordpress blog. Your options with a free blog can be pretty limited. We want to be able to customize this blog however we want without any road blocks...

Keep in mind that the blog posts we make MEAN NOTHING to us. They are simply a way to get new visitors to click from the Wordpress blog we set up over to our money site... So anything you do here to promote your site, be sure TO MAKE IT STAND OUT!

[​IMG]

As you can see here from one of my blogs...

I have set my blog up to collect emails right at the top. I have others that have a giant flashy animated GIF banner at the top and others with a video that will auto play encouraging visitors to click over to my site. Be creative with this and set it up however you want, but just try your best to make it stand out.

NOW all you have to do is take 5 minutes of your time everyday and like about 100 YouTube videos... Simple as that and within a few weeks you will start to see the traffic to this blog really start to sky rocket :)

I have found collecting emails is best for me as I will always have these people to be able to email each month in case they didn't convert when they first found my blog...

I am now averaging about 2000 unique visitors per day... Which out of that number 3% of all visitors signup for my mailing list and 16% click through to my site...

690,000 Total Hits since July 11th (2014)
    Traffic sources
    76% Google
    7% Yahoo
    7% Bing
    10% other search engines

NO OTHER SOURCES OF TRAFFIC BESIDES THE SEARCH ENGINES AND VERY LITTLE WORK!!

HAVE FUN WITH IT!

-BranTheMan

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  2. bussw83

bussw83 Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to give this a try, I am looking to get more traffic :)

bussw83, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  3. jb1rd78

jb1rd78 Member

Best Answers:
    Nice method dude. How many blogs do you have to generate those numbers?

jb1rd78, Jul 29, 2015 IP