1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rules Marketplace feedback

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Matthew Sayle, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Can I post a review for a marketplace item that does not qualify for feedback?

Let's say someone is selling an article writing service for $5.00.

I purchase this and it's the worst possible article I have ever seen - can I post a review on the thread?

Matthew Sayle, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  2. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you anyways.. I see you posting negative comments on people's sites for sale every time I look at sites for sale. :confused:

cronik, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Negative comments or truthful comments?

It's not my fault that they are always in the same category.

Anyway, I am talking about services - not websites.

4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Still, you're making it hard for people to sell websites and if you don't intend on purchasing them then you should stay out of it. I feel like you have been cheating your way to a high message count by posting a bunch of crap in other peoples threads. Not trying to offend you, I may be wrong.

There's no reason why you can't leave a review in someone's services thread if you purchased from them, not sure why you would ask this question. I see people do it all the time and I check feedback before making a purchase myself.

cronik, Jul 29, 2015 IP
    Paz, jrbiz and qwikad.com like this.
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    You mean making it hard to scam people?

Show me one time I was wrong about a website...

iamalive likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I kind of agree with @cronik on this one.

@Matthew Sayle your signature leads to the site that says:

"Giving away my 15 minute traffic system. How I get 6-figure targeted website traffic for free in just 15 minutes".

If you had a comment box under that statement, I'd put: "Ha, ha, ha. Wow. That's the best laugh I've had today so far. This is nothing but a load of crap".

Guess, how many people would sign up for what you're offering there after that or similar comments? Zero.

You can't just go around leaving crappy comments, just because you didn't like something. The truth of the matter is, if you do not like a service or whatever it has to offer, do not buy it. Period. Not everybody is a scammer and not everybody can regain their reputation if you keep slamming them with negative comments.

qwikad.com, Jul 29, 2015 IP
    Paz, jrbiz and cronik like this.
  7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    You may call it a load of crap, but it works.

Also, it's free - so people are free to try it out if they want.

I don't see how your comment has anything to do with my question?

8. iamalive

iamalive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How would you know which ones are a scammer and to say matthew is wrong?
    95% of his comments actually uncover matters which would not have been seen otherwise and actually uncover scams.
    The fact that you defend scammers their interests says little good about your character. It is not always good to live and let live and on forums there is no law so peer social control is a necessity.
    Looking out for other people by ensuring scams are outted is a very good trait.

I do this myself and saying I am not interested to buy the product is wrong, I investigated BECAUSE I WAS INTERESTED TO BUY but after seeing the shitty scam I will not and therefore outted it.

Pretty much effed how much scammers there are here on DP and that people like you make it easier for them to scam by indirectly defending their interests.

Do you know the rate of increased scams if no one would out a potential scam or review or put a solid question? it would become a cesspit here is that what you want?

iamalive, Aug 5, 2015 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I deal with a lot of haters - comes with the territory.

I believe these sellers enjoy a dumb customer base to sell their crap to.

I made it a little more difficult for them :D

Matthew Sayle, Aug 5, 2015 IP
    iamalive likes this.
  10. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Obviously this is a dumb question. Of course I don't want this forum to become a cesspit of anything.

If you read the @cronik or my replies nowhere did we say don't try to be vigilant or involved, what I was personally saying was don't sh*t nonsense all over the place.

If you have any interest, check out @matthew Sayles profile. See some of the turds that he's left all over:

https://www.digitalpoint.com/members/matthew-sayle.825077/

Also, he himself had a fake email harvesting site (trying to pass it for some free traffic generating idea) in his sig. Where is it? It's hard to be a righteous genius when you yourself rip people off left and right.

He's also admitted somewhere on this forum recently that he's really burned out on the whole internet marketing thing. It's easy to become bitter and act like an ass hole in that situation. The question is why? What for?

Having said that I have nothing personally against @matthew Sayles or you. We're just talking. So here's the way I see it.

qwikad.com, Aug 5, 2015 IP
    cronik likes this.
  11. iamalive

Best Answers:
    I never said neither. Can you quote where I said this? Read my post carefully.
    You are clearly straying away from the issue, which is you trying to deter posts from members which uncover actual scams. THAT is what is wrong with your comments.

What may be a turd to you may have saved someone thousands of dollars. Your statement is insanely subjective and again does not argue for your dumb comment to attack the fact that he is actively uncovering scams.

What are YOU doing about these issues? You are clearly not looking out for other people here and in my sincere opinion have no credit to judge.
    Looking at your posts you are only entertaining yourself or looking to derail discussions, neither has any benefit nor are any better.

I do not see why you would attack him personally and mention this in defense to my post, as him being virtuous or not does not argue why you would ask him to deter posts which are for the good of all.

It is not a dumb question as you talk a lot but do not do anything about the situation, the same cannot be said about others who actively do something.

Your equation is: Oh Matthew said xyz on xyz thread or has xyz shady site therefore he should not save people's asses when they are scamming??
    Are you actually seeing how stupid it is what you said? How extremely unintelligent and basic this comparison is you make?

Then you continue to defend your statement by twisting it to him personally by referring to his previous threads or site. Imo that is a very weak argument which is unnecessarily personal when you are accused or propagating scams by deterring people to post them.

iamalive, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  12. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    cronik likes this.
  13. iamalive

Best Answers:
    Clearly you missed this point:
    Your equation is: Oh Matthew said xyz on xyz thread or has xyz shady site therefore he should not save people's asses when they are scamming??

It does not matter what wrongs he did in order to do right. Disclaimer: I am not saying he did anything wrong, only IF he did which I am not going to judge here.
    Your logic is like saying because he in your eyes did wrong then he cannot or should not do right? This is makes 0 sense.

iamalive, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  14. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Same goes for you. You don't want to take time to do some investigation yet you argue with me like you did and know what I am talking about. Makes ZERO sense. Chao.

15. iamalive

Best Answers:
    Clearly you are missing the point.
    WHATEVER he may have done does not give you the right to say he cannot do right. There I said it in one phrase now even you can understand.

You are arguing as if this is biblical and he without sin can only cast the first stone, in practice this is not true and even in the bible evil people did right and they are commended for it. Whatever they did and what they did was not negated by the acts done right either it simply is not a tit for tat thing. I am sorry if that is too complex.

iamalive, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  16. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    My signature is back, I had an issue with my Host Gator Cpanel and the site was down for a day.

I am not scamming anyone - the traffic system is pretty cool.

Find one person that I have ripped off and I will send you $100.00 immediately.

That's a heck of a good conversion if I am this giant scammer....

17. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I don't remember saying that.

Plus, I don't really consider myself an internet marketer.

My main income is flipping websites along with a decent portfolio of long-term sites.

18. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    I perceived this as an admission that IM got the best of you:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/review-site.2760681/#post-19210161

(At the very bottom of that post).

I appreciate your non-provocative replies here. I looked through some of your comments in the sites for sale section and I was really taken aback. That's why I got so furious. I don't mind you being aggressive and stuff, but I'am thinking a year from now you will look at some of your replies there and say to yourself: "What an effing ass I was!"

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  19. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I actually do that now.

If I could delete certain posts that I have made I would - I think Digital Point should allow this.

I would even pay a fee to remove some.

Not because I was wrong, but I delivered the message the wrong way.

However, just like life - I can't take back what was said.

Did some people deserve it? Probably.

That doesn't give me the right to be a jerk.

My mouth has gotten me in trouble more times that I can remember.

That being said, I won't be changing my mission - but I am working on modifying the delivery a bit.

So, if I have offended you in the past - I do apologize.

20. webiron

webiron Member

Best Answers:

You are literally ripping _EVERY_ person off you randomly troll with your crap. Where's my $100? Pay up or yet it'll be another person you rip off.

webiron, Aug 7, 2015 IP
    Paz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.