1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Inactive Site Needs New Life

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sheldon911, Jul 22, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    This was a site that i spent a lot of time on a few year's ago but a full time job took me away from it. The longer i went without updating it the harder it was to get back on and work.

How is it monetized?
    It was previously monetized through Gorilla Nation made about $1200 with them and 300 with google ad sense

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes Facebook 45k and Twitter 8k

How much time does this site take to run?
    An hour a day would be good enough

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The biggest challenge is the long domain name and competitor domain we also own a rude-mag dot com domain that links to main.

The website was last active through 2012- July 2013, After this updates stopped.

We peaked at around 400,000 visitors for Feb 2013, this was through content partnership with Playboys smoking jacket and Maxim.

We have done featured interviews with several playboy models which helped us drive traffic as they would post to their following.

We also got a lot of free products for review

Website is currently on old word press and is experiencing some issues like side bar area not showing as of a few months ago. Could use a theme update would be willing to help out with all of this.

Site comes with 400+ articles and even a few videos of people like "The Situation" , "Coolio" and "Soulja Boy" giving shout outs to the company. A featured video with Rapper "Yelawolf" was also created

All in all this has good potential relationships with Gorilla nation could be set up if site gets activate and bringing in traffic again.

Not sure if i am asking to little or to much but this is the price me and my partner decided on.

sheldon911, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  2. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    you are asking wwwwaaayyyyy too much for site without income or traffic.I don't think anyone here cares how much this site was making few years ago as present is most important.Don't wanna be rude but that's how things are standing these days

mareslo, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  3. BromptonWeb

BromptonWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    Sorry but i think it's more your wallet that Needs New Life....

BromptonWeb, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  4. drastic215

drastic215 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    unfortunately since it's been inactive for years and no longer has any traffic or income, the value comes down a lot.

However, I would definitely consider buying this, mostly because it's the same kind of content I do now.

Is there still a Rude clothing brand? I'm asking because I wouldn't want any kind of conflicts going on. Or, if there is still a clothing brand, I wouldn't mind still representing your brand on the website as long as we promoted each other.

drastic215, Jul 29, 2015 IP