1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Custom Site or Wordpress Site Creation and Management -- On Sale

Discussion in 'Services' started by Sugavanas, Mar 14, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Guys,

I am offering two types of services,
    1. Creating a Wordpress site and do all necessary things
    2. Managing your site (monthly) -19$

Creating you WordPress site - 39$ :
    • Install WordPress for you
    • Set up WordPress and best settings for your site type
    • Get a theme and modify it for your need [custom themes will cost additional. Modifications are limited with default price]
    • Manage your site SEO and Security
    • Set Up backups for your site
    • 1 Months free of Managing your site
    • Create custom pages like About, Contact, Home and etc. [Up to 3 pages]
    • Will create forums, social login, and front end account management with extra 14$
    • A custom logo [free but add 15$ for an awesome logo] (All project files will be delivered)
    • I have contact with a hosting company based on UK and can recommend you their services at low prices. Both on US and UK. Less than 30$ per year vps subscription for 20Gb Disk Space, 1GB ram, 1TB bandwidth in US. If your site has more traffic, I can ask the host to provide you with different plans ;)
    • Free hosting included for a month if site doesn't contain warez, adult or copyrighted materials. You will get access through control panel. 3gb disk and 100gb bandwidth/month. [You can get additional months for as low as $3/month. Minimum subscription period in 1 year]

Want to create another site ?
    Just throw in additional 24$ and go home with two unique sites for as low as 73$. 3 Sites for 97$ and 4 for just 110 usd. All additional sites must be owned by same person/company.

Managing your WordPress Site - 19$/month
    • Will manage your site in everyday basis.
    • Managing SEO Work and Security.
    • Moving your site ? Won't be a problem, give me a call and I will do it with lowest possible downtime. Just inform me a day before if it isn't an emergency and for emergencies, it will be done as soon as I see it.
    • Special Android App for blogs. Free for 1 year commitment with plan. A signed apk will be given. 50$ for monthly subscription. Will manage and update android app up to 2 months after plan cancellation.
    • Ever thought of custom tools to make your work easier ? I am a programmer and I can make your wishes come true :) Of course at additional pricing but it will be cheap or free depending on its complexity. I already have custom apps which will be given free, if subscription is more than 6 months, if your site has any use of it. Customs Apps which are given free or paid can be used forever even after plan cancellation
    • Managing your settings, themes, plugins and updating them.
    • I have contact with a hosting company based on UK and can recommend you their services at low prices. Both on US and UK. Less than 30$ per year vps subscription for 20Gb Disk Space, 1GB ram, 1TB bandwidth in US. If your site has more traffic, I can ask the host to provide you with different plans ;)
    • Will do daily backups and have your site secure in my private server for free. If anything goes wrong with your site, backup will be restored. [10 days old backup is kept and file size is limited to 10GB in total. Which is 1GB/backup. Backups are stored in my own private server and transferred using SFTP. Server doesn't hosts any content and is secure]
    Limited Time Offer - 19$
    19$ - for one site
    34$ - for two site and additional 16$ for more sites, provided owner of site is same.

I will only manage a limited sites per month so hurry up :D
    For creation of new sites, turn around is up to a week depending on the orders I get.
    If you have any general questions, please post it below so others can read it as well :)
    Managing custom sites which aren't running on WordPress ? I could do it as well.

Managing Xenforo, IPB and etc as backend will cost 19$.

Payment by Paypal only. Pay before the service unless you are a regular customer.
    All prices listed are in USD.
    No Refunds on managing your site plan and No refunds after new site creation is started.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
    Sugavanas, Mar 14, 2015 IP
    obay and badmas like this.
  2. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    For the next 24 hours!!!!!!,
    Creating a new site plan will come with a professional logo, 2 extra site revisions and additional 2 months managing site making it total 3 months of site management for free. Also an Android App for your site free of charge.

Same Price More Stuffs :D

Sugavanas, Mar 31, 2015 IP
  3. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    Promotion

For the next 7 days, up to 75% discount on all manage the sites offer for lifetime.
    Hurry up and get someone to do all your work.

Just 7.50$ for a site, 13.75$ for two sites, and additional 6.25$ for each site.

Includes updating your sites to latest version, fixing small bugs and very little extra cost to fix big bugs.

Sugavanas, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  4. lozanom

lozanom Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sugavanas can you do customizations to IP Content?

lozanom, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  5. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    IPB Forum ?
    Please do send all details via PM.

Sugavanas, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  6. ViperBlood

ViperBlood Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude i want to install wordpress template, can you modify the template as per requirement?

ViperBlood, Mar 5, 2017 IP
  7. Mel McDoogle

Mel McDoogle Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i installed a wordpress template, can you modify the template as per requirement?

Mel McDoogle, Apr 14, 2017 IP