1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook is dead by 2017

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by owenbick, Aug 1, 2014.

1. nathan neeley

nathan neeley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    everyones mom and their moms are too stoked with facebook for it to die in 2017. sounds as off as the Mayans predictions for the world to die in 2012. it wont die for many many years. maybe after the baby boomers pass on? who knows, who really cares? lets be more interested in the birth of new companies shall we??

nathan neeley, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  2. Mohammad Shakil Khan

Mohammad Shakil Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I dont think so. Facebook can not be stopped it can be renovate. It can use more advanced method.
    Best regards
    Shakil Khan

Mohammad Shakil Khan, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    F Facebook! I got off it years ago and it was the best thing I ever did! I highly recommend everyone to delete their facebook account. Screw Mark Zuckerburger he's just a harvard douche bag.
    Sure your friends and family are on it and you like to see what they are up to and keep in touch. But it sucks so much time from your life and you are constantly checking it like some sort of saddo.
    Trust me, you'll have so much more time on your hands and wont be a facebook zombie!

Mkcoy, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  4. Shammiorpita

Shammiorpita Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is true,Facebook has made many changes that directly affect it users,and their changes often result in criticism.this meant not Facebook is dead.I think you know that,this is the most popular social media website.

Shammiorpita, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  5. Latoon Technologies

Latoon Technologies Member

Best Answers:
    A world number two website after google can not die so quickly. Death is a fact, Facebook will its full life and I think it still young

Latoon Technologies, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  6. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's a false news sure. Can you provide me the link of the article, which you read ?

Webmaster.Xochitl, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  7. GarrettThalamus

GarrettThalamus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's complete crap. Numbers are actually increasing and now they have over 1.4B users. Sure, young people are using it less but still are using it, and not to mention they have extremely active apps like Instagram (300MM MAU) and WhatsApp.

GarrettThalamus, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  8. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I bet if you removed all the fake accounts on fb you'd probably only have less than a third left.

Mkcoy, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  9. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I read somewhere yesterday that Facebook will soon allow its users to send messages telepathically. All you have to do is think about something and Facebook will post it for you. Crazy huh?

ceenote100, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  10. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds legit :D
    [​IMG]

Rado_ch, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  11. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
  12. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The key phrase here is "one day" as mentioned by him and the article itself...not that technology reached such a level or that he has an idea on how to realize this type of connection. With the same success I can stand up and say that one day we will have flying cars and robot-housemaids. I don't know if and when but one day... ;)

Rado_ch, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  13. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The other day, my friend rented his apartment through Facebook. He didn't even want to go through regular ads sites. His friends were sharing his ad and he rented the apartment in 5 days. No way Facebook is dying. :)

cwvps1, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  14. Jake Wellson

Jake Wellson Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook would be very much alive and kicking in 2017 and most likely will grow. I can't really compare FB to Twitter, because people use them in a very different way. Same goes for other types of social media sites that offer their unique twist and attract a certain type of audience. FB has a billion users, millions and millions of active communities, groups, fanpages, business pages and so on and so forth. It has become an authority to an extend comparable to the authority of a country, or Google, or YouTube. And it's still young. The internet itself is just a baby. Facebook will be around for ages and will grow. It will remain a goldmine for Internet Marketers that can develop popular Internet Personalities, and build communities around them and will remain invaluable commercial asset, delivering laser targeted traffic right to the doorstep of businesses. Facebook is still in it's teens, and will mature and become a more and more effective marketing empire :)

Jake Wellson, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  15. Jake Wellson

Jake Wellson Peon

Best Answers:
    How quickly FB will grow depends on how quickly and effectively they will be able to crack down on spammers, scammers, blackhatters, etc, without stomping on regular TOS abiding users, and of course they need to increase the quality of user support, that is almost non existent, in terms of interacting with regular users (not advertisers). :)

16. Jake Wellson

Jake Wellson Peon

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

17. jaymin aegis

jaymin aegis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FB won't be dead in near future because three is no any giant social network of any other concept rathar than FB, Twitter, instagram, Whatsapp that attract people easily. And if any social network site will be popular then it also need too many years to take over FB from people's mind.

jaymin aegis, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  18. djayturner85

djayturner85 Member

Best Answers:
    All I will say is Facebook is an absolute Beast and it is definitely not going away anytime soon. It is a corporate giant just like Google, so don't believe anything you read about it dying off in the near future because I would bet my bottom dollar that it aint going to happen...

djayturner85, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  19. Alvin Tims

Alvin Tims Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    agreed

Alvin Tims, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  20. Alvin Tims

Alvin Tims Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I feel like they will end up integrating other platforms that they purchase into fb itself, keeping it alive for a really, REALLY long time.

Alvin Tims, Jul 28, 2015 IP