1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Posting to multiple Facebook groups?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by warwick, Jul 28, 2015.

Hi
    I'm looking for some help with posting to multiple facebook groups. I have 3 different businesses running and lets say 100 groups that i want to post in. For arguments sake I have 50 groups for business A, 30 for business B and 20 groups for business C I want to post in.
    How can I categorise these groups in to A, B and C so I can post quickly and easily into them. I have used Hootsuite which will post to all the groups at once but I can't figure out how to break them down into the 3 groups I want.
    Is there a way in Hootsuite or any other bit of software I can use?
    Any help really gratefully received!! thanks :)

warwick, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  2. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    hey

i use massplanner

are your groups separated by acc's or you have all on one account?

Either way on massplanner you can create campaigns on same account for different groups.i really really highly recommend it (i am not affiliated with them)

mareslo, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  3. warwick

warwick Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    thank you for replying!
    I have just looked at the software and it looks good but I still can't figure out how to categorise groups lol.
    Any ideas?

warwick, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  4. Alvin Tims

Alvin Tims Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was under the impression that Facebook was disabling the majority of "group posters". I could be wrong about that but it's the general understanding I got from the recent fb press conference.

Alvin Tims, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  5. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    i agree with Alvin,since the facebook groups method appeared on BHW thousands of people started posting spam sh*t in groups and they got spammed to the death

mareslo, Jul 28, 2015 IP