1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is the best instant site builder?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by ExpertoSocialo, Jan 21, 2014.

Hi, for building simple websites, I am wondering what is the best instant site builder? GoDaddy offer such services, as do many of the major web hosts. I am using the GoDaddy version currently and am finding it pretty good, but am open to trying new things. Some of the sites I am making only require a few pages, really just an afterthought compared to the facebook pages of my sites really compared to my websites. So wordpress would seem to be overkill, or using another CMS. Can you guys tell me which of the hosts have any good instant site builders? Also which host has the best instant site builders to price ratio? Thanks, Willian - http://socialexperts.info/

ExpertoSocialo, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  2. MikeLugar

MikeLugar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could use Wordpress as an easy way to put a site up, I think Godaddy even automates the install to make it simple. Honestly I would use Wordpress over Godaddy site builder as you will probably thank yourself later that you built your site with a CMS like Wordpress as it makes it much easier to upgrade in the future.

MikeLugar, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  3. cblanke

cblanke Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im going to have to say go with Mike's suggestions.

Wordpress is cheap and easy to work with. There is also quite a few templates and modifications to suit your needs. Never used a site builder myself as i like more control.

cblanke, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  4. creativewebmaster

creativewebmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Site builder is good but they do not provide you unique look of website as per your business natures. The website should be very user friendly, more then good quality of your competitor, as per what your customers needs and with unique graphics and design. The uniqueness may help you to grow online more, then use similar kind of ready templates.

creativewebmaster, Feb 5, 2014 IP
  5. limitlessjz

limitlessjz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress + Theme Forest > Any Site Builder. It will look way more pro for your sites. Site builders usually spit out stuff that looks like a 12 year old would use for a clan website for his favorite game.

limitlessjz, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  6. ProfiMann

ProfiMann Peon

Best Answers:
    Site.pro seems to be a better choice to me as oppose to RVBuilder.com (I have tried both). Even though RVbuilder has more templates to offer, it is more difficult and confusing for end users. Whereas Site.pro is more user-friendly, interactive easy drag-and-type site builder with fewer templates yet integrated with enough options to achieve desired results.

ProfiMann, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  7. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    wordpress has many reasons to call it best. from design to security all aspects are covered in wordpress.

lucky ali, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  8. WP-Script

WP-Script Active Member

Best Answers:
    Choose WordPress, you won't regret it ;)

WP-Script, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  9. Zee Leo

Zee Leo Member

Best Answers:
    I think wordpress is best for it :confused:

Zee Leo, Jul 31, 2015 IP
  10. tomeek

tomeek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress in nice to start, with little knowledge of PHP you can do really nice projects

tomeek, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  11. invierna

invierna Peon

Best Answers:
    If it is important for you to put your website up fast, then do a Google search for website builders and see what you like, honestly some are starting to get better, and if you don't have a budget that is fine.

However I agree with everyone else here, so use the time to start learning how to use Wordpress and some coding (personally I don't like PHP anymore, but it is alright) and then move your website to it, when you have the funds, as customisation will be so much easier with Wordpress, and your website will look like how you want it, not the best of what is available.

invierna, Aug 6, 2015 IP
  12. mascot

mascot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress will look like bit troublesome, but in the long run wordpress will surpass all other temporary solutions you are looking at the moment. Wordpress is a powerful CMS which offers extreme flexibility and features. Try it once and you will always be happy.

mascot, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  13. Thunderstruck86

Thunderstruck86 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if this is still relevant but, you can find a lot of website builders here http://1stwebdesigner.com/easiest-website-builder/. On the other hand if you want to build website with coding and have more customization then wordpress is your best bet.

Thunderstruck86, May 20, 2016 IP
  14. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    lots of online platform currently available in the market you can go with wix or wordpress both are best.

seoaceindia, May 20, 2016 IP
  15. Sroids

Sroids Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wordpress

Sroids, May 20, 2016 IP
  16. Abdullah Rubel

Abdullah Rubel Member

Best Answers:
    WordPress is the best site builder and are you giving your site good look ?. You can use this theme

http://themeforest.net/item/kingma-creative-business-onepage-multipage-theme/15355667?s_rank=1

Abdullah Rubel, May 21, 2016 IP
  17. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your question is a bit like asking "what's the best gloves for my proctologist to use" -- anything anyone answers, you're still taking it up the ...

Hence all the mouth-breathing halfwits answering "use wordpress" -- because that bloated, insecure train wreck of how NOT to build a website probably is the best; sadly that's like being the best guitarist in acapella.

The BEST tool is the one between your ears (Which I realize leaves some folks woefully ill-equipped to the task) ... and that means learning to use HTML and CSS properly, with perhaps a bit of PHP or other server side language so you can do fancy stuff like contact forms. ANY off the shelf solution is just going to DELUDE you into THINKING you can make a website, while flipping the double bird at anyone who visits said site. From blogging systems masquerading as CMS like turdpress, to HTML/CSS frameworks like bootcrap, to WYSIWYG design tools like Dreamweaver or "the artist formerly known as Frontpage" -- they're all 100% bullshit that results in sloppy, bloated, difficult to host, inaccessible train wrecks of how NOT to build a website.

Really if you can't learn HTML and CSS, and some simple stuff like how to use PHP includes, you probably shouldn't be making a website. Anything more compex than that is probably just some sleazy scam artist trying to put the saddle on you and take you for a ride.

If it's a simple site, what the **** would you be wasting a multi-megabyte blogging system on it for?!? Such nonsense is little more than the natural result of ignorance, ineptitude, and wishful thinking!

deathshadow, May 23, 2016 IP