1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Advice

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Aryans, Jul 26, 2015.

1. SunielMalviya

SunielMalviya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Malky, Better your keep your judgement with you only. we don't required any. we know what we are doing. we are here to solve our queries on this platform, not to waste our time in fighting. so better you should reply properly or don't reply.
    and sorry if we made your little heart hurt. :D

SunielMalviya, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why you and your friend creating issue for such a normal question.

1st thing, is if some one doing this then didn't ask first.

2nd thing, if someone have doubt and he ask before doing then its not fraud. (If some one have lack of of knowledge about this subject n try to find out proper solution for that its doesn't mean his thieve, may be according to you it is)

3rd thing, You no need to be sick coz......

Hope now you understand what I was trying to ask, better if I find out from my personal search for save my time...

Aryans, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I don't need thieving bottom feeders like you to tell me where I can or can't post, I've read your worthless posts and it's obvious you know nothing, go back to whatever rock you crawled out from.
    Well I'll try and make some sense of that word salad you just posted......
    Personally I couldn't care less if you don't take the right advice and choose to believe someone who knows nothing, it's only you that will get hurt in the long run.
    You're all the same, just because the right advice is not what you want to hear you choose to ignore it, Take the advice of a thief over people who know what they're talking about..I really couldn't care less, I'll leave you both to your illegal activities.

malky66, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  4. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well I know that and have knowledge about Adsense too but not a perfect in this and in my last 9 years of working I just(6 to 8 months) create some projects for adsense based. I didn't want to use words like this but can't here too.. I want to clear my doubts instead of argue like this. So if you want answer then please use proper language, here are lots of new guys who don't have any experience but they are trying to learn forum like DP and if Sr. like you answer like this and using these kind of words then its really sham on you... If you are frustrating for answering these kind of question then better to leave compare to that kind of argue....

Hope you understand what I want to say.....

Aryans, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  5. SunielMalviya

SunielMalviya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Mr Malky66, I have a good experience than you in this field, so better you keep your suggestions with u only. you and your friend don't know how to speak and reply on social Forum network. we are here to solve each others query not to blame what people are doing.[/QUOTE]

SunielMalviya, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  6. yayabobi

yayabobi Peon

Best Answers:
    You're just repeating the same mistake again

yayabobi, Jul 29, 2015 IP