1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Per day $10 budget for my campaign, is it okay for first time?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Roy Jemee, Mar 16, 2015.

I am just running my first Adwords Campaign. I like to invest $200 to $250 per month. Does it effective to me? I like to work with long tail keyword. Sometimes my keyword contains 4 or 5 word. Suggest me about my budget. Is it necessary to increase my budget?

Roy Jemee, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  2. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $10 a day budget is fine. Adwords will "suggest" a bid amount or you can enter your own amount. It will also let you know if the bid is too low to show your ad on the first page. Longtail keywords should be cheaper than a 1-2 word keyword.

kjh-08, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  3. Kyle Tager

Kyle Tager Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Kyle Tager, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. MarkFiore_HMD

MarkFiore_HMD Peon

Best Answers:
    It has been a few months, how has your budget been performing?

kjh and Kyle are correct, long tails are usually cheaper than short ones. As for your daily budget it is impossible to tell if that is enough. Feel free to pm me what your company does and I can give you a rough estimation of what you should be spending. There are not many campaigns that are 'full' at $10 a day. To put in perspective, I won't take on a client that is spending less than $1,000 a month and even that is VERY small. What you really want to ask yourself is are you getting a positive return from what you are spending and if so, how much can you increase before that return starts to decrease. If I had to guess, at just $10 a day your campaign may be limited by budget at the same cost per click. If that is the case then you could be getting more leads for the same cost per lead.

Again, analyzing a campaign is one of my specialties and I'd be happy to give you a quick audit if you would like.

MarkFiore_HMD, May 30, 2015 IP
  5. abhijit12a

abhijit12a Active Member

Best Answers:
    it's difficult to say what budget you should set for long tail keywords. By focusing on “long tail” keywords as part of your strategy, you can achieve a more desirable position while targeting the right people and at a lower cost.

abhijit12a, Jul 26, 2015 IP