1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use keyword planner

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by saka14, Jul 21, 2015.

hi
    can anybody tell me how to use keyword planner in google adwords

saka14, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  2. quangramos

quangramos Peon

Best Answers:
    First you need a gmail account
    log on adword, google keyword tool planner, type the phrase related to your keywords, the tool will give all the keywords, the amount seach of all the tags that users can search

quangramos, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  3. 1SEOcom

1SEOcom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Using the keyword planner tool is simple. Once you are logged in you simply click on the option search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category, you than type the search terms you are trying to research. You can also choose which area you want to target, whether it be a country, state or town. You can select your language as well. Once you have your preferences revised how you want them click on "get ideas" button. Once you are in there it will show you the avg monthly searches for your keywords as well as how high the competition is. It will also give you ideas based on the search terms you entered. I always found the best ideas are under adword ideas but the keyword ideas are just as good. Once you select all the keywords you want you can download the keywords into an excel doc by clicking on "download plan" on the right hand side.

1SEOcom, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  4. abhijit12a

abhijit12a Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search for keyword and ad group ideas, Filter Keywords From Your Keyword Plan, Setting Targeting Parameters, add them to “Your Plan, and setting a keyword bid and daily budget for your portfolio of keywords.

abhijit12a, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  5. jennyling

jennyling Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to analyse some words or phrases related to your products, and enter them to search for keywords contain those phrases.

jennyling, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  6. Stive Smith

Stive Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    After login Google adwords you can use the keyword planner tool which helps you to get thousands of thousand keywords idea for your category, to get the keywords idea you have to enter one of your keywords in search box. There are 3 types of keywords - Broad match, phrase match & exact match. Broad match helps you to find keywords in broad area like if you type used cars, you can also get the keywords idea like second handcars, used four wheeler. In Phrase match it contains your keywords like if you type used cars then it also shows the result for used cars for sale, online used cars and about exact match if you type used cars it means the result will be available only for the same keyword.

Stive Smith, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  7. pawanseolinks

pawanseolinks Guest

Best Answers:
    Using Keywords planner is simple you just need to make sure about location , keywords phase , searches & competition, if a keywords related to you & have google search low competition then you can choose it.
    If you want discuss more in deep add me @ skype : pkgweb

pawanseolinks, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  8. Tatwa

Tatwa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No doubt Google keyword planner is a great tool .
    can any one please suggest me which tool is best for Keywords selection for Quick Top ranking.. ?

Tatwa, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  9. arntel

arntel Member

Best Answers:
    The 3rd option in the Keyword Planner is to multiply keyword lists. This just permits you to include various keywords & have Google combine them for you. You can then get estimates about your proposed AdWords campaign or see additional keyword ideas, average search volume, competition, and average CPC....!!! :)

arntel, Sep 2, 2015 IP
  10. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Look at the tutorials for Google Adwords and Keyword Planner. Here's how to search:
    1. Go to youtube.com
    2. In the search window, type: google keyword planner tutorial 2015
    3. There will be many tutorials you can watch.

Hope this helps.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Sep 3, 2015 IP
  11. Anchal Sharma

Anchal Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keyword Planner is like a workshop for building new Search Network campaigns or expanding existing ones. You can search for keyword and ad group ideas, see how a list of keywords might perform, and even create a new keyword list by multiplying several lists of keywords together. To access Keyword Planner, sign in to your AdWords account. Click the Tools drop-down menu and select "Keyword Planner." If you don’t have an AdWords account, then create account.
    For more visit http://www.bluebitsystems.com/

Anchal Sharma, Sep 7, 2015 IP
  12. Brieunier

Brieunier Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend not taking for granted every projection of trafic you will find.

Brieunier, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  13. Shayan66

Shayan66 Peon

Best Answers:
    as pther have stated it is simple , but make sure u dont go for paid adwords firs time u login to adwords or ur account will be locked there and u have to create new account to use keywordplanner again!

Shayan66, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  14. Makhon

Makhon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Keyword Planner Using is a simple matter.

1st Step: You need a gmail verified account.

2nd Step: Go to www.Google.com/GoogleAdword/keyword plannerand log in
    there is options Home, Campaigns, Opportunities, Reports, Tools
    you have to click on Tools.

3rd Step:Find new keywords
    Then write your targeted keywords> for 1st time you can blank landing area.
    Then select Product cetagory>Targeting area (all location for whole world) other way your location could be-usa/uk/canada etc.
    Then select language English/French/arabic/chinese/greek.>Negative keywords(stop nkeywords) if it is need, or not.
    Then keyword filtering:Avg monthly search ($10-$90, suggested bid:200+ or less, competion high/medium/low. Then save these area.
    Then click Get idea

4th step: showing a chart> keyword, avg monthly search, CPC, Suggested bid, and you can select your chooseable options. here you find keyword trend, Toggle chart.(rising/dropping/stable)

5th step: if you save and download your keyword paln you select and download. which right option.
    Then save Excel CSV file.

Makhon, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  15. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    To use this tool you do need a Google AdWords account. Once you have that set up log into Google Adwords, and this will be your Google AdWords home page. Once you're here, click on the tools and analysis button at the top. Then, click Keyword Planner.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  16. glennyjoycelyn

glennyjoycelyn Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Keyword planner can be used simply by login with your account. You can watch tutorials online to work.

glennyjoycelyn, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  17. knobhill78

knobhill78 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm kinda frustrated. Today I watched a video where a guy opened keyword planner and he got it to list all of the search terms that people have done on Google in some time period. It looked too simple. When I signed up for AdWords, and then opened the keyword planner deal, it didn't even look the same. I never could figure out how he got it to display all of the search terms that people have been entering . Did I even have the right program ? Was it changed sometime recently ?

knobhill78, Oct 20, 2015 IP
  18. PROtechSoft

PROtechSoft Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look for the recent youtube tutorials as it walks you through the whole process. What I find helpful is to open the program simultaneously and pause the video to follow each step. I've been able to make a list of keywords that I will target that way. Some of these tutorials also include links of other products that might be helpful as well.

PROtechSoft, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  19. Twinkle Sahu

Twinkle Sahu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Saka,

The basic process for using the tool is as follows:
    1) First you have to login to your adwords account using your Gmail account, if it is your first time you need to sign up there.
    2) Then under tools go to keywords planner.
    3) Select your product and services, basically what you have to do is to write the required keyword for which you require competition level and average monthly searches. This will also provide you with suggested bid for that keyword.
    4) By analyzing the competition and average monthly searches, you can target the keywords accordingly.
    5) At last, the suggested bid will help you in running keyword related adds.

Hope it works for you.

Twinkle Sahu, Apr 7, 2016 IP
  20. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a problem for example where i can't go to keword planner from some of my newer google accounts but can with older ones. Weird.

masinerija, Apr 13, 2016 IP