1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Hindus hate Muslims?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Hyder Ali, Jan 30, 2009.

1. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Before the British came to India, the Moghul Empire ruled India for 500 years.

The British Raj was the stablizing factor until full independence in 1947. However, India was semi-independent and was even a founding mebmber of the League of Nations in 1920.

I don't think that 'divide and conquer' by the British is the root of today's conflict between Pakistain and India.

bogart, Jan 31, 2009 IP
  2. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well said !!

Rep ++; for you

Actually you deserve an i-trader, but DP doesn't allow that ... :)

[​IMG]

mdvasanth86, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  3. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All religions preach love towards other religions. But in reality they all create hatred towards all other religions among its followers and believers.

4. SolutionX

SolutionX Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that has to do more with human nature then religion, although I can't stand organized religion.

SolutionX, Feb 1, 2009 IP
  5. SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal

SuviCyriacNadakuzhackal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As all religions are created by man, they can be considered as religious nature too.

6. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Now, this is very arrogant and utter nonsense. If they want us to fight, we are ready. Those coward terrorists not only killed Hindus but also Muslims.

It is because of muslims like you and hindus like brahmana (Is he from RSS, shiv sena?) that India is suffering today!

peepin2me, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  7. shahzadhanif

shahzadhanif Peon

Best Answers:
    True , true , true .....

shahzadhanif, Feb 2, 2009 IP
  8. DesignBytes

DesignBytes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    O really ? Wake up!

I am a Hindu and I don't hate any Muslim. In fact, I went to a foreign country last year, and made a couple friends there, some of them were bus drivers, and guess what they were Muslims ;) its all in the head mister, its all in the head.... We call it "Follow the croud".

And the hatred is not religious lol for that matter, even a kid hates her father for a while if he does not gives him his favorite chocolate or candy, a kid would do the same if his father cuts off his internet access for a week etc... a girl would hate her boyfriend of same religion for just talking to another girl of same religion... so all I would say is its all messed up in the head and people just grow up learning the same.

If you for example broke your leg in an accident, and you are a muslim, then by chance a hindu comes and helps you , just tell me one thing, will the religion be helping you that time or that human ? What if that were an animal ? And that too from Pakistan ? He would rip and eat you apart my dear :) so its all in the head, I am not against any religion or beliefs, even I am a strong follower and believer that there is only 1 god , what made me comment this is lot of people starting to differ humanity on the basis of religion...

Its all politics, you go find these kind of religious fights, and count me one which never started with a political touch and media blow up.

For a second if you just close your eyes, the eyes which sees the other person with colors of religion, skin color, height, shape, etc.. and open the eye of a human being, we all are SAME, WE ARE HUMANS

I wonder why when an Indian goes on a Pakistani music website like songspk.name or some other to download music , the website does not kicks or shoots him ? Why ? :) anyways...

Just have a chill pill, stop hating , life is short , if you want to hate someone go rip apart some good food and eat it lol , or just bite your own finger :p

Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    DesignBytes, Apr 9, 2015 IP
  9. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hindus can never hate anyone by default...world has seen the big heart of hindus time and again...look at history whereever u go there had been constant wars with muslims on Hinduism is such community on earth that has ever lived in peace with muslims...do you even know that battle of karbala was fought by Hindus for muslims here is confirmation -> http://hindu.bz/brahmins-fought-for-imam-hussain-in-the-battle-of-karbala/
    You need to learn history in order to make such statement

garry420, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  10. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Be the human first.....then Hindu or Muslim...

Gyan027, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  11. garry420

garry420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ladin was also human, you want to be human like him :p
    Be dharmic and world will be a better place to live in :)

garry420, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  12. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    salam Haider Ali
    i am Muslim and my question is Why Muslims hate hindus

MrPJH, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  13. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alevoor, Jul 29, 2015 IP