1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to find weight loss & muscle affiliates?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by SNetwork, Jul 25, 2015.

I have a kick ass product in the weight loss & muscle building niche that was developed by my team during the course of 1 year. I'm having a hard time finding affiliates for this particular niche. Where do they hide? I see that affiliates in the MMO niche are everywhere but those in my niche are nowhere to be found.
    Any advices will be appreciated.

SNetwork, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  2. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get yourself some numbers and proof that your site is converting. Some epc's

Build yourself an affiliate resource page showing your epc's and make sure to give us lazy affiliates as many tested and proven resources that you can.

The just start sharing what people like and are benefiting about the product with a backlink back to your affiliate resource page. Go to facebook and look for jv groups to join. Create a signature file here and or in warriorforum.

Fastest way!

If your site meets the guidlines you list it on clickbank and make some sales with it yourself and that will get you listed on the front page of clickbank which will get you more affiliates.

Just a couple of really good affiliates that can generate traffic is all you need. Everything else is just well fun

EPol83, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  3. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is the best way.

Do all the stuff mentioned above (affiliate page and tools such as banners, PPC ads/keywords, vidoes and so on)

Then once live in clickbank come here and promote your offer to affiliates. You can also do paid advertising on CB to get affiliates. Black Hat World is another good spot to do this

If you do in fact have a good product and it does convert, you only need a few affiliates to do really well then your gravity will take off, people start seeing this and jump on board. Most products in the weight loss/health niche start slow but once sales show up they take off really fast.

I to am a Clickbank vendor and to my surprise, i never even mentioned my product anywhere...it was just on the marketplace as i was still doing testing and i got 64 affiliates to sign up....and 1,000 in the first few hours.

To bad my site has on the home page "DO NOT BUY, STILL IN TESTING" LOL

Best of luck,
    Ryan

rjd1265, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  4. AlekM

AlekM Banned

Best Answers:
    Move to Colorado and become best friends with Mike Geary. That's my plan, haha.

AlekM, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  5. dementudk

dementudk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also have a product on Health/WL niche, which uncovers some less known natural remedies for varicose and/or spider veins. The product is fairly new on the market (about 2 weeks) and I was wondering if you are interested in promoting the product to your clients list/s. The product converts pretty well on targeted traffic (as for the cold one we are still conducting some tests). We are currently offering a 75% commission to our affiliates, but depending on the sales volume, the commission can go up to 80% - 85%, even 90% for super affiliates. We are currently selling the product on Software Projects Inc. platform (because or their flexibility in commissioning schemes). Upon request we can provide you with a huge amount of promo materials (banners, email swipes, email sequence, articles etc.).

Please let me know if you are interested in an partnership with us. You can contact me directly via Skype on vasile.rosca91 or via email at .

dementudk, Apr 6, 2016 IP