1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New blog got article to Google 1st page in 24hours

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fastefund, Jul 8, 2015.

1. fastefund

fastefund Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What of the quality of the domain name used for the website? Could it positively influence the Google ranking and what qualities could be causing such wonders.

fastefund, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  2. full_time_writer

full_time_writer Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is really wonderful..if content is really good Google will reward you for sure..no blackhat will help

full_time_writer, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  3. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    This kind of shit does not work since 2012 and anyone still trying to do this or use PBN are just wasting their time and money.

H0stZealot, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  4. JackyS

JackyS Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the keyword you are searching on google, if you are searching the title of the blog post then it can be shown on first page but it will not remain on first page for more than few days.

JackyS, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  5. fastefund

fastefund Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many days does it take to disappear. I like to know how many few days it will take (maximum) to fade away completely.

fastefund, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  6. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is very quick these days. It picks up every link, irrespective of where it finds it and does a crawl.
    As I have repeatedly stated, my blog landed up on the first page in less than 24 hours.
    The site has been up for less than a month. Search for the phrase and see what it says.

rsrikanth05, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  7. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hi fastefund,

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for asking this question. I believe if you keep asking and applying all of the answers that these people in the community shared to you, there's no doubt that you're going to become successful in creating an attractive blog in a specific niche. Now for the answer, yes it is possible. You just have to think outside of the box on what unique long tail keywords are you going to target.

A year ago, I have posted a review about a digital product from my friend, and it has several competitor review websites that are good-looking, attractive and professional. However, I do not have a website, so I used an authority website that Google loves and tried writing my own review there. After just one or two days, I checked my keyword and I was on Page 1.

Nothing is impossible if you believe. Just don't give up. Keep testing and failing many times until you reach success. No man is successful without experiencing several failed attempts. Good luck!

bogartkick, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  8. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    From my experience it highly depends on the authority of your website and the amount of quality backlinks it has for the keyword.... I have seen some GuestPosts bought on authority website to backlink to my website getting ranking on top 5 or top10 or top 20 on google within 1-3 days...

jaguar34, Jul 26, 2015 IP