1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you making money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PhiladelphiaIM, Dec 11, 2014.

1. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to completely disagree with you....making money online is not easy but more than possible. I have a Freelancing site that sells logos, SEO, video etc and all I have to do is fire up the certain software that I use and I have 1000's of potential clients. On my new site where I review IM products I have personally coached for free 6 guys who now make a full time income online. If you are dedicated and treat your online work like a job then you will make money. Too many people have this "I can't do attitude" or "Ohhh that looks great but I will get back to it in a week"....they never do because something else has distracted them....

daftdog, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  2. P K

P K Member

Best Answers:
    Yes making but its not so easy. we need learn everything on the internet. If you want to sell anything online you need to learn all the methods of online promotion.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Sarkari Naukri
    Viral Info

P K, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  3. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Yes you could go on and on reading about methods but if you just pick a REALLY good product and act on it, really work it and you will start to make money. I know for a fact that I could create a video for free, get it ranked and make an affiliate commission (s) in less than 3 days....not to boast but I have that method mastered. I could go on to Bing and use a free coupon, do my keyword research, set up the ad and have a load of sales coming in...

Just try sticking to one easy method until you become an expert and then you will be able to make money...Don't jump from product to product or method to method...

Good Luck,

Marc

daftdog, Jul 22, 2015 IP