1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

is it good idea to register company and hire employees in India ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fxlock, Jul 21, 2015.

i want to make a company in Bangalore of india or any city in india to decrease fees and hire overseas employees with lower salary..is it good idea in your opinion ?

but i have questions below :
    1- how much is the minimum and maximum salary to hire employees , for example Senior Software Engineer ?

2- how i must do it ? should i register company in tax free areas in india and then hire employees?

3- how hire employees ? ..as i dont know and never been in India so how can i hire employees?

fxlock, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  2. fxlock

fxlock Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    any suggestion anyone ?

fxlock, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  3. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Salary can be in the range of $100 to $1000 depending upon the skill.
    2. I'm not aware of tax free areas in India and since you're not an Indian I don't know the legal procedures involved in getting the company registered.
    3. Hiring employees is very easy in India due to over population. So that shouldn't bother you much!

bluestar, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  4. Itera Research

Itera Research Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello! I have heard many negative about Indians approach to business. They do not say "no" even they have no idea of how to do smth, always agree with you even if are wrong. Recently I have found an article about Indian experience of the Australian guys. Probably it can be useful for you http://www.passioncomputing.com.au/articles/disadvantages-of-indian-outsourcing

Do you consider any other countries? Did you think about Ukraine or any other Eastern Europe countries?

Itera Research, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  5. masthan_8

masthan_8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In India you can find low cost workers for doing big jobs. But it depends upon the area you choose and the demand. If you are serious about it then try setting up a company in any union territories and start by hiring people.

masthan_8, Aug 3, 2015 IP
  6. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it will be cheaper to start a company in india and hire workers, but you need to think about a few things
    1- if you are looking for simple tasks then its fine to hire off the street
    2- if you are looking for something mission critical that would cost 100,000 + in usa, then i would suggest that you start to look at a higher package than 100-1000$, because if you pay peanuts, you will get monkeys, for really high quality work, you need to get guys passed out from IIT ( google it)
    there is a reason why silicon valley has a very high number of IIT passouts as workers as well as in higher positions.

after a few years of experience salary would be comparable worldwide, i.e you will pay almost the same salary to a guy in usa as you would in india.
    maybe 10-15% lower, but generally it would be comparable.
    if you want to hire employees, hire some good placement agencies which do NOT charge candidates, example would be something like shine.com/monster.com/naukri.com or some similar ones. you can also get an indication for the comparable salary for teh position they are drawing from other major companies.

if a placement agency tells you that they charge employees and not the employers(you), then you are going to get monkeys. because monkeys will need to pay for jobs, not terrific employees, who will make you$$ , $$ chases talent, always.

there is no taxfree jurisdiction in india

best option for you would be to hire them in your usa company, with work location as india . pay them a salary from your usa company directly. that way you wont' have issues regarding paperworks, which can be a lot at times,
    if you do have to deal with it, then do a partnership firm , very few paperworks needed.

this is what i could get off my head for now.

competent123, Aug 3, 2015 IP