1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Home Business - Home Based Business - Work From Home

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Idrissi, Jun 24, 2015.

Working from home is an increasingly popular employee perk, but not everyone finds it easy. Here's..

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    Idrissi, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  2. KeithCash

KeithCash Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It will depend on what you do? If website management, then yes it is easy. If you are in anykind of job like accounts receivable, might be harder and some phone time where managing a website will not require a lot of interaction with others. I do this type of work. Mostly emails from clients.

KeithCash, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  3. RogerDale

RogerDale Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all depends on a particular person and his or her occupation. I, for example, find it very difficult to stay focused at home. I cannot concentrate because of numerous home-bound distractions and temptations so I prefer to go to my office where my self-discipline isn't that much tested ;) But it's a very individual thing :)

RogerDale, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  4. enterprisemind

enterprisemind Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. There is a lot of temptation and distraction at home. And I agree that it depends on what's being done as a job. As long as I'm not on a timeframe work from home jobs/business are optimal.

enterprisemind, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  5. jonrod

jonrod Member

Best Answers:
    There a lot of temptations but you can always put them away or isolate yourself in a room if you want to get loose from distractions. When you start work, you can have all kinds of productivity software (like Time Doctor) installed in your computer so it will give you a nudge if you are tempted to open a non-work related site.

jonrod, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  6. Menno Flora

Menno Flora Member

Best Answers:
    For me it depends on the type of work. For administrative tasks it's great. But when I used to make a lot of sales calls I would prefer to do that in an office environment. More energy.

Menno Flora, Jul 21, 2015 IP