1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need developer to make wp themes to be sold on evanto

Discussion in 'Programming' started by conceptman, Jul 15, 2015.

1. KangBroke

KangBroke Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    100% - 7
    So because you have had a bad experience with one or more Indians, you automatically refuse to work with any others? Sounds like your a pro at handling business, cannot wait to see how big your company gets so I can tell people "I knew that guy" :D lol ... Nobody started an English debate, but rejecting Indians either means you think no Indians speak good English or you don't like them as a people in general. And your English is horrible so it leads me to believe you just do not like Indian people. What about if a Chinese person contacted you to do this work? It would be okay to work with a Chinese person with bad English as long as its not an Indian? You just came off as a racist with that statement. And when people ask about your budget you got offended. When people asked questions you got offended. Do you honestly think as someone hiring that you handled all of these questions in a proper manner? You really need to step back and think before you respond, I am sure any one of us have the skills to help you. But nobody wants to work for someone that starts out with a bad attitude. I never said I have any top selling themes on Evanto, I personally do not design because I personally feel I have no sense of style.

KangBroke, Jul 19, 2015 IP
    competent123 likes this.
  2. conceptman

conceptman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You are a looser with no portfolio of evanto no themes go cry somewhere else. you know you cant debate with technology so you choose RACE now right ?
    I am the guy who wanted someone i decide whom i want to work with. English English English you know anything else other than that ?
    in my country we dont give a damm to english can you speak Portuguese? try learning it and come back to me i will judge you then.
    For now go learn something and stop crying I pity your mindset comeback when you can show things

conceptman, Jul 19, 2015 IP