1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Done For You Amazon Stores Using Fresh Store Builder

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Ntech25, Feb 14, 2013.

My Name is Nihad and I been using Fresh Store Builder since it was in beta testing. I actually the second person to purchase into the beta testing program and have been a loyal customer ever since =). I also offer support for Fresh Store Builder for any user that get stuck and need help. You can see my reviews on the Free Script Install link in my signature.

I been running the extra services for Fresh Store Builder since it started and I have built a lot of stores for many clients and a lot of them have made money with their stores.

I can offer you small packages or multi store packages depending on the type of investment you are looking to make. I have over 30 stores going but right now only 3 to 5 are 100% done with good content and making steady cash, one the others kick in the sales will be a lot more. Even with the sales from the few stores I make a decent income on my Amazon accounts with the little time I put into them since I outsource my content and make sure fresh content is added every few weeks and we can also offer that service for your store.

If anyone is interested please send me a PM on here or Skype. I'm always on Skype and any member that purchases fresh store builder and needs some help or has questions please send me a message and I will do my best to help.

You can also read some reviews from my clients and a lot of them have posted their stores in the reviews at http://freescriptinstall.com/reviews/

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    Ntech25, Feb 14, 2013 IP
    freshdevelopment likes this.
  2. jasonlwe

jasonlwe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can this be integrated into a wordpress theme? Or is this a standalone script?

jasonlwe, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  3. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is a standalone script but on a lot of my stores I install fresh store builder as the main store and Wordpress in subfolder. One example is my cats website http://www.catpicturesnyc.com/ and http://www.catpicturesnyc.com/store/ they are not connected but using basic links from the 2 platforms I'm able to connect fresh store builder and Wordpress.

Ntech25, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  4. speedblitz

speedblitz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi !! ,

I would like to create a amazon store through FSB , but i don't know much about the technical aspects. Would it be easy for me to create and maintain the stores ?? I would require help in creating the stores and installing scripts ... request you to help me on this .. it would be helpful if you could provide your gmail username ..

speedblitz, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  5. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have helped many users from their 20s to their late 70s in learning fresh store builder and offering them help when they get stuck. I have built many stores and blogs for them. You can see my reviews at http://freescriptinstall.com/reviews/ and also find my skype/gmail or use my live chat.

Ntech25, Sep 6, 2013 IP
  6. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looks nice. It looks good for adsense too

werliyu, Sep 7, 2013 IP
  7. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @werliyu I have few clients using adsense on their stores also and easy to add but I prefer to just to stick to amazon for my amazon stores.

Ntech25, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  8. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I go
    I got 2 site focusing on Amazon and i only earn around 30-40 pound average for each site. And i am using wordpress.
    Your price quite cheap, $37. Does this price include articles, reviews or etc? Or just for the installation of the script/store setup only?

werliyu, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  9. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @werliyu Right now we have a special to buy Fresh Store Builder unlimited license for only $37 compared to paying $147 on our main website. You can get the discount here by clicking the banner on my site http://freescriptinstall.com on the left sidebar. I include free install if users use that link but content you would need to purchase from my team or anyone you use content for. The $37 price for unlimited version is expiring soon, so if anyone wants to grab it now it's the time.

SKype me if you have any more questions.

Ntech25, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  10. speedblitz

speedblitz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Nihad ,

I had just made a purchase of FSB 4.0 from your site and i would like you to help me out with the installation and the next steps to be done ... i will soon buy out a domain and please let me know what next steps to bew done ... and also your charges for the same ....

Have sent a mail to your gtalk id ....pls chk anbd respond.

speedblitz, Sep 13, 2013 IP
  11. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hmmm, I think I remember you. I was one of the first to use it as well. *My state is now cut off from being an Amazon Affiliate, so I'm not doing it for now.

usasportstraining, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  12. speedblitz

speedblitz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Ntech25 - Hi Nihad... been trying for a while to contact you regarding FSB 4.0 ... Have bought FSB from your site and would request you to provide details on setting up the stores ... Have been trying to contact you to your gmail and also through this forum...
    Pls let me knw...

speedblitz, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  13. seocrusher

seocrusher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can the sites are install plugins? Any wp integrated?

seocrusher, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  14. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ntech25, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  15. ||NeX||

||NeX|| Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now they launched a WP plugin to integrate it with FSB.

||NeX||, Oct 30, 2013 IP
  16. WeepingLizard

WeepingLizard Active Member

Best Answers:
    These kind of things make great looking stores but I worry about the footprints they can leave behind if you are ever wanting to get some nice natural rankings....

WeepingLizard, Nov 4, 2013 IP
  17. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    freshdevelopment, Jul 16, 2015 IP