1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats The Quickest Website That Pay For Articles and easiest to sign up with

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 7, 2015.

I've been searching all night and haven't found good upfront pay site for my articles. What site should i turn to, how much they pay and how fast but most importantly how easy it is to sign up because i have found so many sites that want you to eat your arm off to write for them and i'm just looking for something i could write a 100 word to 500 and get paid quick as possible and deal with those harder sites later but i'm looking for something i can always go to for leverage and stability in my writing career. If any one could help i would greatly appreciate it.

mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  2. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe there is none. Why would someone pay you just because you have an article? Do they know you? Are you very famous? Don't get me wrong, I am not questioning your credibility but simply writing articles and selling them is very very very unlikely to happen. If they buy it from you, what does it have for them? Can they earn more money off of it?

Mehdi.b, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  3. DocuMaker

DocuMaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Constant Content comes to mind, but their editors can be ridiculously wrong about some things. If you can get past the obvious interns posing as professional editors, then you have an opportunity to earn money for content that you already wrote.

DocuMaker, Jul 11, 2015 IP