1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling RockAutoDiscountCodes.com Adsense Website | Already Making Money | Higher Profit Keywords!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mariuskyu, Jul 7, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?

I don`t have time to work at it and increase its revenue.

How is it monetized?

Adsense.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes, it has a Facebook page which can be seen in the site`s sidebar.

How much time does this site take to run?

Currently almost no time; it runs on its own. More time may be needed if the new owner wants to make more monthly revenue with it.

What challenges are there with running this site?

The site could use more content and some strong links. This may involve some work, but the effort would be worth it because the revenue could grow quite a lot.

Summary
    RockAutoDiscountCodes.com is a small blog that offers information related to RockAuto discounts, one of the cheapest auto retailers from the United States.

Domain

Registered at Godaddy.com
    Expires On: October 02, 2015

Additional Info

Although the domain was registered in October 2014, I didn`t worked at this site until March 2015. Currently, the site is ranking between 3rd and 7th positions in Google for its main keywords. It used to rank on 4th position in May for most of its main keywords when it made the most monthly revenue, but I guess those strong links that pushed the site on first positions weren`t so strong after all because it didn`t stayed there for too long. I think with some strong links, this could change in a relatively short amount of time.

I also think this site has a lot of potential to grow and could make a lot more money per month. In May the site made over $200 and it never went over 4th position in Google for its keywords. I`m just estimating, but I think that reaching 2nd or 3rd positions in Google would probably make over $300 (it has a lot of LSI keywords for which it ranks), and probably it could make over $400 (maybe a lot more) on 1st position in Google. I believe this because I had a few days of over $15/day in May without reaching 1st position.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

P.S. - if you have any questions related to this sale, please feel free to PM me or contact me on SkyPe at: vacareanu.marius.

mariuskyu, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Can you please post a list of all keywords with impressions from Google Search Console?

Matthew Sayle, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  3. mariuskyu

mariuskyu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 27
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I guess this is what you meant. There are 412 queries from the last 30 days. Thank you for your interest!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mariuskyu, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  4. onymguy

onymguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    what is your reserve price? and how do you get the coupon? is it automated?

onymguy, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  5. mariuskyu

mariuskyu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 27
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    RockAuto doesn`t releases any real coupons, only 5% discount codes that can be used when buying auto parts from RockAuto. I have a few codes posted on the site. Users can also find other codes if they want when they click on the site`s Adsense ads. Actually, that`s where to site`s monthly revenue is coming from.

mariuskyu, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  6. belongus3

belongus3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much did it made this month so far? Any other way to monetize this site besides Adsense?

belongus3, Jul 11, 2015 IP
  7. mariuskyu

mariuskyu Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 27
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Perhaps Commission Junction. I`m not sure about RockAuto, but there are other auto retailers that can be used through CJ. Some of the users that look for discounts from RockAuto might turn to other auto retailers if they find good deals. I`m not sure if it will be a better option than Adsense though.

About the revenue for the current month...just about as the previous month.

mariuskyu, Jul 11, 2015 IP