1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New blog got article to Google 1st page in 24hours

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by fastefund, Jul 8, 2015.

Hello, Is it possible to get a new blog and a new domain name to take a new blog post to Google's first page all in one day?- Even above millions of great websites (I am just curious because of a recent experience)

fastefund, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  2. Simply Compelling

Simply Compelling Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is possible depending on the search phrase. If it is something really long and exact where the other results are not exact matches, you can of course be the number one result as soon as you get indexed. There are steps you can take to get indexed faster too.

I'm guessing you are more talking about the phenomenon where new listings get page one right away and then fade? Google does seem to sometimes prefer new content, especially if it is also long and covers a topic in depth, and is optimized well. They might put something like that high right away when indexing it, but then it fades due to not getting clicked, high bounce rates, low time on page, etc.

I don't know if this helps at all, but I do think this can happen, although I don't really know how to influence it or why it happens. I can't remember if I have specifically seen it for searches that have millions of results, but I know I've seen it for exact match searches with only a few results.

Simply Compelling, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  3. seojesica

seojesica Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think no.

seojesica, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the search phrase has UNDER 1,000 searches per month (in most cases!) you can rank in TOP 10 with a VERY good article and some quick shares in Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, etc. ;) But in most cases it will take several weeks to even years to rank for better keywords, but it's much better optimizing for BIG keywords! ;)

patco, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  5. fastefund

fastefund Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It happened to one of my new blog recently. In fact a particular post ranked on page one in less than 24hours and stayed there till now. It even appears on page one ahead of 8,000,000+, 7,000,000+, 5,000,000, 40,000,000+ e.t.c. for various simple searches on Google.

fastefund, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  6. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well its possible, if you have new website and very unique and quality content then it can directly rank on 1st page but its happen once most probably it ll slowly slowly down from SERPs then you have to create good quality and relevant back links of that post and start SEO for getting ranking:
    Note:- It is also one of the reasons.

Aryans, Jul 10, 2015 IP
    fastefund likes this.
  7. fastefund

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot for these assurance and advice.

fastefund, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  8. mentat47

mentat47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Usually it takes a few weeks before something can get ranked on Google, but I'm sure it's possible for it to happen in 24 hours.

mentat47, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  9. huntstopper

huntstopper Peon

Best Answers:
    I have doubts that this could happen but based on some people here who have experienced it then it is possible. If you have a website that everything is unique including the keywords then I guess you might be able to reach the top of the search engines.

huntstopper, Jul 11, 2015 IP
  10. usmantechmoney

usmantechmoney Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is possible. I have seen it happen for some non quality posts too. But this mostly happens when the site is new. As others have mentioned, it will gradually fade into lower pages if there are not other signals to Google that the its judgement is good enough. Which means likes, shares, backlinks to the post. Only then it will survive in the long run.

usmantechmoney, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  11. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can if you have high quality unique title & content in your sites.

deepakrajput, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  12. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its possible to get your blog post on the first page of Google results but it will take short duration of time and needs to be establish to stay in the top position.

KylieSweet, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  13. kumarsluck

kumarsluck Member

Best Answers:
    yeah its possible with black hat seo techniques.

kumarsluck, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  14. fastefund

Best Answers:
    How do you mean

fastefund, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  15. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I bought my domain a week before I bought the hosting. I bought the hosting, pointed my domain to it, set up Wordpress using a temporary url I was provided, and by the time, my domain was pointing to my url, the blog was ready. All this, at around 9pm local time. Next morning, searching for my blog title showed it on the 1st page at No. 4, and three days later, it reached No. 1. I submitted my sitemap, just after this.
    However, I did use SubmitExpress after setting it up. So yeah, possible.

rsrikanth05, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  16. livelife09

livelife09 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, it does happen, but having a new website continue to rank that high will take some work. Google does tend to like older sites better, for you to have that kind of favour, you will have to have really amazing content, and possibly some great HQ links.

livelife09, Jul 20, 2015 IP
  17. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes its possible, it all depends upon the quality of content, search phrase/keyword and the post you have made on the website.

karen9999, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  18. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's very possible with combination of Low competition longtail kw's and phrases, maybe some linkbuilding... You should check how long will it stay on top and how much searches it gets...

Jacob.k, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  19. rsrikanth05

rsrikanth05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You don't even need links to get up on Google. Just unique keywords and good content.

rsrikanth05, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  20. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    first page from 40,000,000+ results in 24 hrs... I doubt it without any links. In best possible case he bought the expired domain with some sick backlink profile

Jacob.k, Jul 21, 2015 IP
    fastefund likes this.