1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling USA Quality Writer - No BS, Competitive Rates,

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by michaelgrisso, Dec 18, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Happy Holidays DP members!

It's time to give your websites the boosts they need to start off the new year. Over the next two weeks I will be ghost-writing all the articles you need for your website, article directories, blogs, press releases, or anything else that suits your fancy.

If you don't know me, I've been on Digital Point since I believe; 2008. My credentials online in regards to writing content is fantastic, and I've produced over 30,000 articles over the last 7 years (not counting articles I kept the rights too myself).

So if you want a reputable writer from the United States to take care of your content, I'm your guy.

However, there are a few terms you must abide by (as well as myself), in order for the next two weeks to be successful for both of us:

1. I do require upfront payment for my services. Don't take this personally, but over the years I have learned a few things, so this is my policy. I list this first, because it weeds out anyone not interested in this approach.

2. I schedule all work on a first come, first serve basis. No customer will be put on the schedule until full payment has been made (no exceptions) upfront. However, once payment is made, I will contact you and let you know when your project will be completed.

Prices

I have kept the same prices for DP members, and this year is no different. My charge is one penny per word. It doesn't matter if it's 100 words, 250 words, 500 words, 750 words, 1000 words, or beyond.

In addition, I do charge .75 cents per keyword (up to 3) used in an article. This is because I focus on blending the keywords into the article with a free-flow approach, so you usually cannot tell I'm even doing it.

Rush-expedited services are also available at a rate of $14.99 per project. Most people don't use this (because it's not financially beneficial), but those with larger projects enjoy this option.

Example

500 word article (.01 per word) + 2 keywords (@ .75 each) = $6.50 for that article

How to Order

This part is very simple. If you are interested in my services, feel free to contact me through PM, here on Digital Point.

I will need the following information before you do:

1. What topics you need me to write about throughout the project.
    2. How long each article needs to be.
    3. What keywords you need in each article, and if there are any specifics (where the keywords need to be in the article, if they need to be every 150 words, etc.).
    4. Any links you would like to provide on the topic
    5. If the articles will be used for article marketing, a website, blog, or anywhere else you need.

Finally, you will receive full rights to the content I write. As soon as they are delivered to you and you confirm they've been received, I delete them from my files. All articles are written by me, so you never have to worry about article spinners, content thieving, or anything else untrustworthy.

I'm ready when you are, so hit me up and we can get started (this thread has not been re-read for typos or grammatical errors. However, all of your articles will be).

michaelgrisso, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  2. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Truely US native English writer. Fantastic service.
    My long term writer. Thanks mate.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    qualityprovider, Jul 8, 2015 IP
    michaelgrisso likes this.