1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Aged unique website - PlayForLink.com - you will be addicted!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by themaster, Jul 7, 2015.

Why are you selling this site?
    The website is established in 2008. However it is not promoted as i was busy with my other works.

How is it monetized?
    There is no ads on it.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    Self maintained. However if you want to check new listings, you can spend 10-20 minutes in a day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Ensuring the quality of the content.

More information
    This is a great opportunity to have an established and aged website with unique concept and coding. The website is established in 2008. However it is not promoted as i was busy with my other works. You can check and try to see how it works. You will like the concept and the design. The script is custom coded with php and mysql. However there is no admin backend. If you need a simple admin panel, i can help you with additional $100. Now you can easily manage things directly with mysql, as there is no need to maintain.

Let me explain a little bit how it works. But before bidding or before deciding not to bid, please go and see yourself.

This website is basically a game that allows visitors to list their website for free or say anything that they want to share with other visitors. In order to share any thought or the website, the visitor have to play 'find the number' game. The script has a random number between 1 to 100. The visitor is supposed to guess what that number is. After each guessing, the borders are changes. Let me explain this with an example. Let say the random number is 43. And you guessed that it is 60. Than the range will be changed and the website will say the number is between 0 and 60. And let say you guessed 40 at your second turn, and now the website will say it is between 40 and 60. After you found the correct number, you will have two option and a score based on your guesses. This score is calculated based on how close were your guesses and how many times you guessed before you find the number. Moreover there will be a bonus score, if you click on a link that will make you visit one of the websites that is already added to the directory by other players. In this way, the people wo submitted their website will also get free visitors.

Anyway, as I said before, go and play the game and share a website or a slogan etc. And then come back to bid.

The sell includes the domain (playforlink.com), script, and the design (that means whole website). If you need hosting, I may offer one month free web hosting. After that if you want to continue to host website at my server you will need to pay additional hosting cost for each month. Otherwise I will help you to transfer the website to your own hosting.

Enjoy!

themaster, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  2. Paz

Paz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.2% - 25
    I see you have a bid of $10 already... I'd take the money and run if I were you :)

Paz, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  3. themaster

themaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure, you could do that.

4. BromptonWeb

BromptonWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    Is the script unique or you have a bought licence?

BromptonWeb, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  5. themaster

themaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is custom coded by me. However, I use same script on tahmin.org as well, which is Turkish version of that.

6. BromptonWeb

BromptonWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    71.4% - 5
    I bought the site earlier on DP and i did not promote it as i am very busy on my other site

Regards

BromptonWeb, Nov 3, 2015 IP