1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need Guest Posting Service Provide

Discussion in 'Services' started by Veer9953, Jul 6, 2015.

Hello there,

I'm looking for someone who have contacts with high quality sites and able to provide guest posting on them. Sites i need posting are like:

business2community , onlinenurseryco, mashable, treenurseryco , onlineplantnursery, adweek etc.

Need do-follow and permanent link.

Let me know if any of these site accept that and you are able to get me a link.

I need only posting. I'll provide the content. So, your price have to be fair, i know these sites are very high , much be cost a higher. But, i know how higher, so, do not try to quote me unnecessary prices.

Looking forward to here from you guys.

Thanks,
    Rabbit

Veer9953, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  2. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This would be very difficult and would cost a lot. I advice you to go for normal guest post service. If you're in need, let me know.

Yosheena, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  3. Veer9953

Veer9953 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, this is my clients requirements. If anyone can post PM me your mail id with samples posts in any of these sites.

Veer9953, Jul 8, 2015 IP