1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to earn $100 a week online that i can start today

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 2, 2015.

I'm looking to start earning a bit of money online, i have made money online before but i need something i could atleast make $100 a week on and i could go from there so do anyone have any suggestions ?

mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  2. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    What can you do? what is your skills? How did you earn online income before?

moneyroad, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  3. mrniceguylikestowrite1

mrniceguylikestowrite1 Member

Best Answers:
    I can write up good content i'm a creative person and i've made money online from ebay, seoclerks, fiverr and i also have a service site but not getting the required traffic to accomplish the $100 a week goal. so now i'm just looking for a more secure way to make at least a for sure $100 a week

mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  4. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Selling on eBay is a great way to make extra money.
    My tip: Expand your business using eBay!
    PM me with your questions. :)

crick3t, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  5. mrniceguylikestowrite1

Best Answers:
    yes i could be still making money on ebay but my account was suspended for reasons i thought ebay took care of each sale themselves

mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  6. Harmless

Harmless Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Marketing could bring you $100 + a week, if done properly. You will need to drive traffic to your funnel. There are ways to get free traffic, but its very time consuming

Harmless, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  7. goldsurfer

goldsurfer Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're looking to put no money into your business than doing fiverr gigs is probably your best option right now

goldsurfer, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  8. moneyroad

moneyroad Member

Best Answers:
    writte and sell content (articles) some websites to check: iwriter, odesk
    writte articles in particular niche (that is actual these days) and sell on digital point marketplace
    writte an ebook in niche you are good in and sell on amazon marketplace
    writte content for your own website/blog and monetize it

advertise so you can writte content/text for companies/bloggers/websites and other people will hire you for particular job short or long term

moneyroad, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  9. deepak150

deepak150 Member

Best Answers:
    If you like writing then use this ability to get to $100/day..... here is plan
    1. write quality content, that will bring visitors to your site
    2. Build a sqz page with some free offer and good enough to make people optin
    3. slowly build your list upto 2500 subscribers
    4. Consistently target 2% CTR from your list
    5. Now start selling solo ad @.50cents/click
    6. if you sell 100 clicks then you can easily get around $50 daily
    7. Now scale your efforts according to your numbers
    8. More articles... more subs... more clicks... more revenue
    9. You can also test different offers to increase revenue
    this is just starting example.....

deepak150, Jul 3, 2015 IP
    cronik likes this.
  10. mrniceguylikestowrite1

Best Answers:
    great advice, im going to try it out now thank you guys

mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  11. Flexster

Flexster Member

Best Answers:
    You can provide seo articles to local business owners with blogs that haven't been updated in a while. They usually don't have the time to spend writing content for their site, since they have a blog they are aware that they can receive new customers through their website, maybe they suck at writing altogether. What I found works best is contacting businesses nearby your area. For example if you lived in San Francisco you can google "plumbers+ San Francisco", roofing company +San Francisco", "pool repair +San Francisco"
    It's also a good practice to stick one field, say remodeling for example, then you can write content most of the businesses in a county or so... Go to craigslist to see what businesses you know a little about then target those businesses with blogs in your area on search engines, different search engines pull up different sites.... Hope that helps, Offline clients usually pay more than the online community those because most of the time they are unaware of the normal rates online. you can get away with charging $25 for 500word articles. Subscribe to a freelance writing blog to learn more and stay away from $5 gig sites too competitive and most buyers only want 5star service for chunk change.

Flexster, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  12. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good suggestions by everyone here, I wanna look at it from a different angle though, why everyone looking for fast money.
    Like how can I make money now, think about future possibilities and stay calm, keep working on your ideas and implement them
    and do not think about just making quick money. A good business model does not pay off right away, there are variations in
    how soon each model pays off but marking them as quick pay is wrong.
    Now that you are a creative person, go for content development. Which country are you from? There might be many opportunities
    in the area you live, do not forget the power of referrals in your own area, before looking outside take a look around you. People who know you
    and trust you might be willing to pay more than the people who don't. Technically you ought to spend 5 times more to gain new customers
    than up-selling or cross selling to current customers.
    Good luck

Mehdi.b, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  13. CrazySmitty

CrazySmitty Member

Best Answers:
    Since you write and are creative you may like this idea, too. I just heard about it today. Basically I saw it in relation to selling a membership to something that gives you analytic info for Kindle - what's hot, etc. But... I wouldn't pay for a monthly membership for that because there are tools that you can get that will help with that. KD publishing pro is a great one for any kind of Kindle publishing and research.

But this idea isn't actually about publishing on Kindle. At least not directly. There is a big move with people wanting to publish books on Kindle and a lot of people doing it. And why wouldn't there be? It's easier nowadays to get published than it ever was before.

A lot of Kindle authors actually buy their plot ideas from other sources. So the way it works is you just basically write some story ideas. You could do chapter outlines and the who the characters are and how the story goes, etc. The author buys your plot and builds their book around it.

The question is where to find the buyers. I don't have the answer to that yet, and I'm not entirely sure I'm gonna be getting into this any time soon myself. I could see me doing it, it's just that I have a lot of other irons in the fire at the moment. But I know that there are a number of people out there doing this and I'm sure that if you were to research it you could find something on it.

In fact I know there are some established sites out there that sell plots to authors and they have writers who work for them to come up with the plots. So you could send them a sample and see if you could go to work for them, or you could see what you would need to do to sell them yourself - maybe start your own site/biz around it. Who knows?

Just a thought.

CrazySmitty, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  14. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a service site then it's time to get social. You definitely need to put your website out there. Create a Facebook fan page, twitter account, LinkedIn profile and Google+ page. Create a video about your service on YouTube. Start a blog and write fresh content daily. Make sure all of your social networks are connected to your blog.

ceenote100, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  15. AZ Website Solution

AZ Website Solution Banned

Best Answers:
    Of corse you can earn money $100 per week but you can broaking so that you can not earn but I suggest if you good investment of more than blogs and good maintain of more than blogs so that any people do that working on your blog.

I suggest you can create more than blogs and in this unique and informatively guest posing so that clients are attract and work do on your blog so more than bennifits of blogging. But in this scenerio most important things that perfact mantain of your more blogs so more benfits of you.

AZ Website Solution, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  16. mrniceguylikestowrite1

Best Answers:
    you guys have great ideas, i've recently implemented a few, researched and i think i found something i really like. Think I'm drifting toward righting articles and found a site that share's revenue called dailytwocents.com. In the last 8 hours i have dropped 5 articles on that site and plan to drop atleast 7 a day for the next 5 months straight. It's a revenue sharing site and I know they don't pay $100 per week but it's a start for me. I'm currently looking for a site that pays upfront within two to three days for articles now to kind of carry me through while i do more research on some things and drop my articles to thedailytwocents.com but thank you guy's for your great ideas and advice, you all are wonderful people.

mrniceguylikestowrite1, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  17. AZ Website Solution

AZ Website Solution Banned

Best Answers:
    ok yes but you can create atleast 20 or more blog network and you can earn 100$ per week. I am surely. I suggest that you can create maximum 100 blogs network and you can maintain so definately you can earn 100$ per week.

Thanx

AZ Website Solution, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  18. mswengel

mswengel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create an info product.
    Create a squeeze page for that product using a web form from an autoresponder.
    Send traffic to that squeeze page to build your list.
    Advertise to your list.

mswengel, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  19. lighterfire

lighterfire Peon

Best Answers:
    Good information
    I am just get started too

lighterfire, Jul 8, 2015 IP