1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To increase like in your facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by yogeshkumarmcp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    add me fast is a good website you can try too

meethi jain, Jun 3, 2015 IP
  2. sujauddin

sujauddin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to a community filled with people who like you and share your content with like-minded friends. But it’s not just about the quantity of Facebook likes that you collect, it’s about the quality. Attracting Facebook likes from a group targeted to suit your business goals whose comments (and endorsement!) can increase your shares on Facebook.

sujauddin, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  3. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Join Like4Like groups and post the URL of your page there. Also, like other pages and comment with the URL of your page so they will like yours too. I have tried this method and got 1000 likes in few weeks, I know it is a time consuming process but it is very helpful. If you are looking for a fast way then buy facebook likes. I would suggest you to hire an expert from SEOClerks because I think it is the best and cheap website.

lukeSwenson, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  4. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Increase your Facebook friends professionally and invite them to like your fan page. Also, describe about your product with the conversations.

Webmaster.Xochitl, Jun 7, 2015 IP
  5. WANSEC

WANSEC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    might have to take out some paid ads for your services. costs a little but the result is a pretty decent way of increasing numbers.

WANSEC, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  6. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe and my experience showed (I manage a page with 55K likes now and I started from scratch) that quality content is very important. Also, you need to engage people and in that way you will increase likes and shares, that will increase traffic. From time to time, you should sponsor a post. Also, you need to be consistent, post regularly, you need to be niche specific, you should also reply to messages regularly, within 24 hours. Success is guaranteed! :)

cwvps1, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  7. waiting4dream

waiting4dream Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make more friends and Post something new, current. such as jobs circular, Health tips etc.

waiting4dream, Jun 19, 2015 IP
  8. wolfmmiii

wolfmmiii Member

Best Answers:
    OK folks...

Way, way, way too many suggestions to use services like addmefast and to buy fake likes. If you don't understand how Facebook works, please stop handing out advice on gaining likes - you are doing a disservice to the people who implement your suggestions and then get their Facebook reach nuked.

The single-best way to gain likes is to run a properly configured / properly targeted Facebook "Like" campaign. Yes, it will cost a few bucks - but it works. When targeted properly, a campaign can produce REAL likes for less than $0.10 each, meaning you can grow your fan base into the thousands for just a couple hundred bucks.

Now, a quick lesson on fans, engagement, and reach...

Facebook rewards solid content with improved reach. Solid content is that content that generates lots of fan engagement (likes, shares, comments, etc). The more people engage with your Facebook posts, the more people you will reach without needing to use boosted posts.

The problem with buying fake likes and using garbage like addmefast is that you wind up with hundreds (or thousands) of "fans" that provide ZERO engagement - they do nothing with your posts (no sharing, no commenting, no nothing). Because of the lack of engagement, Facebook punishes you with reduced reach. You'd be lucky if 2% of your fans see your posts each day. As such, fake fans not only do nothing to help you but they actually seriously hurt you.

I run several websites (with matching fan pages). My reach on those fan pages is typically around 40% and sometimes close to 100% (due to sharing and such). My youth soccer site sees over 1000 visitors per day and virtually all of that traffic comes from Facebook. It performs well because I get REAL likes and provide solid content.

So, the TL/DR version:

fake likes = poor engagement = poor reach
    real likes = good engagement = good reach

If you have questions about using social media (particularly Facebook) to drive traffic or build a brand, PM me.

Tom Mitchell
    Wolf Web Marketing

wolfmmiii, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  9. lucky ali

lucky ali Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    share something really creative and regular.

lucky ali, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  10. shekharsharmaSEO

shekharsharmaSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Join a group's. who is more then to more then member in the group and share a link with these type of group's on Facebook or any other social-media sites that best traffic generate for a site.

shekharsharmaSEO, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  11. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love Facebook. It gives you opportunity to grow both your business and a community around it. Sharing is caring and people over there know that.

cwvps1, Jun 25, 2015 IP
  12. zinist

zinist Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    To increase your Facebook likes try with AddMeFast

zinist, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  13. alexander.tfc

alexander.tfc Banned

Best Answers:
    share your page on twitter.yahoo. etc

alexander.tfc, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  14. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know Facebook is much about advertising, but I know that it's also about communities. People gather in groups and discuss things they care or worry about and if you give them the opportunity to share, learn and discuss along introducing your product/service, I'm sure they will know how to appreciate that. If you provide relevant and informative content on your blog which you would connect to your fb page, that will give authority and then you can just continue with good work and become an expert in your field. You must learn and update on many relevant things to your niche, of course.

cwvps1, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  15. Sonu Sharma

Sonu Sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Increase your friends strength and likes the page from them

Sonu Sharma, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  16. ibt

ibt Member

Best Answers:
    First send invitation to all friends like your page and second you can go for Facebook paid option to increase your likes , may be they little costlier but they will help you and grow your business in social media :)

ibt, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  17. Mukesh99

Mukesh99 Member

Best Answers:
    Well as I think make as many friends you can and invite them to like your fan page
    and post your fan page to your time line that people can get knowledge about that.

Mukesh99, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  18. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Facebook also loves diverse content. In order to have engaging page, you need to post quality content, but also videos, infographics and original images or photos.

cwvps1, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  19. jaymin aegis

jaymin aegis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To increase facebook page likes you must invite your friends first.
    You should find proper and related friends for your page and add them and invite them to like your page.
    You must share your page to other major social networking sites to related categories and hashtags.

jaymin aegis, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  20. kazi aftabur rahman

kazi aftabur rahman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can increase your likes by purchasing gigs from fiverr.com

kazi aftabur rahman, Jul 12, 2015 IP