1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MostafaCoolXD, Jun 6, 2015.

I am new here
    I want to know how to make from 1 to 5 a day or a week
    I made 0.09 online in my life
    Plz i need some one who can help me
    I can program on VB.net , i can do some designs on Photo shop and i can do any thing
    just need some one to help me

MostafaCoolXD, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  2. rooothy

rooothy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have u got a website or blog?

rooothy, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  3. yragcom1

yragcom1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start with some of the reports in my sig below. They're a good start for newbies.

yragcom1, Jun 6, 2015 IP
  4. Peter Alypos

Peter Alypos Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you need to invest in your skill and later you can talk about money. Nobody start generate $$$ without plan or some mistakes and experience

Peter Alypos, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  5. Wealth-island

Wealth-island Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How good is your photoshop skill? Can you do logo design? If yes, then fiverr is your best bet. hundreds of dudes are looking for people to design logos for them, but at $5 though.

Wealth-island, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  6. jeanbar

jeanbar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Find a unexplored niche that you have some acquaintance

jeanbar, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  7. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Skill in programming and design is something you can use to make money online.
    You can get a decent amount of money on a single logo design; how much more for a programming service?
    All you need now is a platform where you can offer your services.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  8. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are always people here offering design contests so be on the lookout. You can also offer your services on craigslist.

ceenote100, Jun 14, 2015 IP
  9. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    Start here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/services.60/
    If you're looking to make more money online this is your forum.
    Ask me any questions :)

crick3t, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  10. goldsurfer

goldsurfer Peon

Best Answers:
    quickest and easiest would be to sell on ebay

goldsurfer, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  11. Benpick

Benpick Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to earn money online then there are a lot of ways. If you have the skills on web designing, programming or whatever skills you may have then you can showcase it by getting a hosting service and create your own website first then showcase your ability in there. You can then use social networking sites e.g. facebook, twitter etc to generate some traffic to your sites. You can also, open a google adsense account so you can earn from that too. There are a lot of ways to earn online.

The other option is you can also go to odesk.com, elance or similar sites to offer your services for clients who are looking for skilled individuals to do some tasks.

Benpick, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  12. John14

John14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are websites like odesk, elance, freelancer and many more to get registered show your skills and start earning.

John14, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  13. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    oDesk is now Upwork.

Anyways, sign up for elance, upwork, guru, freelancer, etc. Set up your profiles all the way and start applying for jobs. If you write unique cover letters for each project you'll have a better chance at getting work. Make sure you have samples of your work if you want people to hire you! If you're good at Photoshop then prove it, and upload samples to your portfolio on elance and upwork.

Freelancing is the quickest way to make money online, but only if you have the skills, and the skills don't come quick... Otherwise, start a blog about a subject you truly love and post to it 5+ times a day, watch the traffic roll in after a few months of non-stop posting and throw on some Google Adsense ads for money.

Good luck! There are so many ways to make money just stick with a method and give it your best...

cronik, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  14. Kamrul Manna

Kamrul Manna Member

Best Answers:
    You know VB.net program that's good. Do you have advance knowledge on it or just basic? If basic then I would like to suggest you to learn it properly so that you can build software using this program. If you have advance knowledge, then you can search for jobs on marketplaces.

You wrote you can do some designs on photoshop. That means you have little design knowledge on photoshop. Now a days, the world doesn't need little knowledge on anything. You should have advance and best knowledge on a subject you want to work on.

I would like to advice you that, don't think that making money is so easy. It's quite hard. You can make few dollars easily for a day. But you don't get this money regularly. So you have to learn more, try hard and then you will make.

Kamrul Manna, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  15. Harmless

Harmless Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can start a successful business with Affiliate Marketing, or CPA if you do it right. There are programs out there that teach you step by step if you don't have experience , and also provide you with everything you need to create a highly converting sales funnel. I've used 2 programs myself for a small investment, and couldn't be happier with the results! I now have two successful income streams....and growing! Be careful though, there are a lot of scams out there. Make sure you research the company if you decide to invest in one. Any questions, feel free to ask. Good luck my friend.

Harmless, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  16. shashankgupta

shashankgupta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. If you have basic knowledge in both VB.net & Photoshop, then learn more and become expert on either of both the areas.
    2. Create profile on elance, freelancer, upwork and look for work that suits your skill set. Beware that freelancing work requires lot of time and effort in terms of getting projects initially. Once you have established yourself as a good worker, you can easily make steady income from these sites.
    3. Also create profile on Fiverr and offer your services there. Photoshop can be best used there for logo designing and such works.
    4. If you have interest in lgog designing you can also look to register at sites like 99designs.com which focus on logo only
    Make sure to create some sample of the work you can do and showcase it everywhere you apply for work.

shashankgupta, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  17. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Member

Best Answers:
    Create a good profile over elance .

1. Add a attractive tagline for your business.
    2. Add a decent overview about yourself / about your company.
    3. Make your profile 100% complete.
    4. Add best examples of your work in your portfolio with description , keywords.
    5. Add professional service description , What services you are providing.
    6. Place Keywords according to the service you are providing.
    7. Try to get Verified Credential for your profile it will cost you 10$-25$ according to your location

Give test so that you can show your clients that you have knowledge in your field.

1. Try to achieve marks in top 30%.
    2. You can create a fake account give test from that account most of the time questions are repeated so that you will have some ideas what kind of questions come.
    Before Posting any proposal over a project try to get the client info
    1.How many projects he/she has posted.
    2.His/Her joining date.
    3.How many projects he/she has awarded.
    4.How much he/she has spent on projects.
    5.Whether he/she has given good review or not.

Writing a good Proposal

Now here comes the most tricky part

1.Never send copy+paste proposal .

2.You can copy header and footer of the proposal but you need to explain the client what you have understood from his project description.

3.Start your proposal with client name if you can get from his info . Never start with Dear sir , Respected sir , Hello sir etc.

4.Never leave your direct contact detail in your proposal you will get banned from that freelancing site.

5.When a project owner send you a PM( Personal Message ) then you can ask him to add you on his skype , gtalk or any other platform where you want to have easy conversation with your client .

6.Never try to do deal outside the freelancing site or ask your client to make deal outside freelancing platform.

7.Always post some decent example of your previous work done as per the client requirements.

8. Read complete project description before placing your proposal cause sometime client ask service provider to mention any given word , number , answer to a question in the starting of the proposal . If you have not done that client will reject your proposal without even going through your proposal.

When the project is awarded to you or your agency clear out each and every point regarding the project description , Tell your client how you will complete the job.

Send him / her weekly report on time if it is fixed price project , in case of hourly price project elance will be sending report.

After completion of the project ask for 5 star rating and a positive feedback it will help you lot in getting further client.

Enjoy getting projects and see money rolling in .

sam.hunt0710, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  18. BranTheMan

BranTheMan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Say you saw the Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich and sell it on ebay
    Okay, I joke~ I joke :D

Honestly I get this question a lot and always recommend the same thing... Start with Micro Job sites.
    Creating Fiverr gigs and promoting them through Twitter and Facebook is how I started out. I started that way when I was a complete noob not knowing a damn thing about IM... What started as just a goofy little experiment to see if I could manage to make $5 online, turned into a small business that made me over $4000 by the time the next year rolled around. Even a monkey can sell a Fiverr gig. Later on when you start to get a good idea of what works and what doesn't, you can take that knowledge and apply it to other projects.

All the best,

BranTheMan, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  19. WANSEC

WANSEC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if have a decent dslr you could try your hand at taking some stock photography and posting it on some stock websites.

WANSEC, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  20. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    Just create an account on different freelancing sites and then maintain your profile and update your profile that what can you do and what are the jobs you can perform.
    From freelancing site, you will get the work of your interest and the way to make money online.

Lipipaliwal, Jul 8, 2015 IP