1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Matomy Media Market Scammed me for over 3,500€ !!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Iinderman, Jul 5, 2015.

I used to be affiliate of Matomy for many years and I mainly deal with mobile traffic, and get them traffic to their mobile campaigns. For years everything has gone properly, but last month all of a sudden they terminated my account without notice, accused me of providing fraudulent transactions and not only they refuse to pay me affiliate commission for the month of May (which is over 3,400€) - they also IGNORE my emails, and never even bothered to reply to me or to explain to me what was wrong with my traffic.
    I am pleading you to please avoid this network and be careful dealing with them, because if they feel like it - they can just close your account at any given point and withhold your commissions for no reason (they will not even provide the reason to you!) - I know my traffic is legitimate and I've been sending them traffic for years. I have no problems sending my traffic elsewhere but I can't let them get away stealing over 3,500€ from me! This is completely unjustified. Even if there were 'bad apples' which happened to me very rarely - this is completely unscrupulous to withhold my ENTIRE commissions for both May and June!If anyone has a way to help me please do so, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you!

Iinderman, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  2. mareslo

mareslo Member

Best Answers:
    hello

Something similar happened to me with one network.Try to get in touch with one of their affiliates on skype...i think i even have one on my skype and i can send you his contact.You maybe got to be patient,i know it's stressful but wait for few more days.
    In my opinion nothing happens without reason and if they really banned you without reason you can sue them

mareslo, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  3. admin@gptreasure.com

admin@gptreasure.com Member

Best Answers:
    He said the following:

If this is for the month of May then he probably sent them emails a month ago, they pay us with Net30 terms but we work with their offerwall ... anyway it sounds like a very bad story, we're very sorry to hear it. Hope someone can help this affiliate.

admin@gptreasure.com, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  4. Iinderman

Iinderman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I emailed them already over a month ago, several times, and they never replied to me!

Iinderman, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  5. Alpha_Mental

Alpha_Mental Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Contact them via the phone.

Alpha_Mental, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  6. Iinderman

Iinderman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just received an inbox message by an affiliate manager from Matomy Market asking for furhter info which I replied.
    Will update you on the matter as soon as I will have more news.

Iinderman, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  7. Royalrevenue

Royalrevenue Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure you will not get paid,
    Matomy is trusted and good network so far but now a days they started bad practice. They eaten our 1600 USD for no reason months ago,
    tried contact them but affiliate manager were not responsive.

Royalrevenue, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  8. Iinderman

Iinderman Active Member

Best Answers:
    So it's a usual practice for them to ignore their affiliates.
    I didn't receive any response yet, I just want to get paid for my legit work.
    If they keep ignoring me I am going to sue them and expose what's happened all over the marketing forums.

Will keep you posted.

Iinderman, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  9. Keith Trivitt

Keith Trivitt Peon

Best Answers:
    linderman – I’m sorry to learn that you believe your experience working with Matomy has not been satisfactory. Our media teams always strive to provide the highest quality of dedicated service, so your original post on this thread is certainly something that we take seriously. To that end, because you have been a Matomy media partner, and therefore would have signed our Terms of Service, you will of course know that Matomy has stringent quality standards and does not agree to pay for non-compliant traffic. We do this in order to protect our customer’s interests. This policy, of which we are very proud, sometimes results in frustration by certain publishers who did not receive payments for such non-compliant traffic. The best evidence for our high standards is demonstrated by our continued growth and our loyal customer base, many of which have been working with us for years. While we always strive to accommodate all reasonable requests from our media partners, we cannot and will not weaken our high standards.

Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding this matter, I invite you to contact me directly at

Keith Trivitt
    Vice President, Global Marketing and Communications
    Matomy Media Group

Keith Trivitt, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  10. Iinderman

Iinderman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I sent you a mail.
    Waiting for you reply and have the issue solved releasing the payment you owe to me,
    thanks!

Iinderman, Aug 4, 2015 IP
  11. Iinderman

Iinderman Active Member

Best Answers:
    UPDATE:

I still didn't receive any reply and not even the payout for the money Matomy Market Media owe to me.

Iinderman, Aug 8, 2015 IP