1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Re-writers get any money ?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Root., Jul 5, 2015.

Hi.

I wanna know if Rewriting already writted stuff will get so money , i'm like a typing machine and i can do a lot of pages per day even a book per day. Thanks

Root., Jul 5, 2015 IP
  2. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, rewriting earns money. A lot less money than writing original content, but it's still a viable job. Rewording gets less money than rewriting, and you still need decent language skills or you'll end up at the bottom end of the pay scale (which is already low, since Google does not like regurgitated content).

WLEadmin, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  3. Root.

Root. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I understand, my english is not that bad and what i re-Write is 100% authentic and with no errors.

Care to let me know where i can start doing some work?

Root., Jul 6, 2015 IP
  4. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of people who will happily pay you right here on DP, on the bidding sites and so on. Bear in mind that the low-price rewriting market is overstuffed with people and the competition is fierce because the time and skill requirements are relatively low.

WLEadmin, Jul 7, 2015 IP
  5. fast_s

fast_s Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you can earn money by rewriting. i am also making money by rewriting. you can visit my blog to check. www.pksof.blogspot.com

fast_s, Jul 14, 2015 IP
  6. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sometimes you might feel that everything is already written and all you have to do is rewrite things, but that's just not true. You could make way more money with less time and a bit more effort and imagination.

cwvps1, Jul 15, 2015 IP
  7. Thomas Unise

Thomas Unise Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I *want to* know if *rewriting already *written* stuff will *make* money. *I'm like a typing machine and *can *type* a lot of pages per day.* *Even a book per day. Thanks

You should probably work on your grammar and punctuation if you really want to be taken serious by anyone looking to pay a writer.

Thomas Unise, Jul 17, 2015 IP
  8. WLEadmin

WLEadmin Active Member

Best Answers:
    *seriously :)

WLEadmin, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  9. majamkd

majamkd Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can earn money by rewriting.even though sometimes you might have an impression that everything is already written but if you are good as you say you are, that could make you money with less time and effort spend on it.

majamkd, Jul 18, 2015 IP
  10. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Simple rewriting pays less money than original text writing.

Repackaging or making something 'new' from an existing text by adding your personality and stories is the best way to 'rewrite.' You earn more. Plus, the reader experience is better.

maxauthority, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  11. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    you can try to find some re-writing jobs on the freelancers sites on the internet. You can earn great amounts of money :)

bojan92, Jul 29, 2015 IP