1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you help me build a Snowman?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by CrankDat, Jul 6, 2015.

[​IMG]

IM SORRY
    The first thing that came to my mind when thinking of a title for this post was - "Do you want to build a Snowman?". Guess nothing creative came after that once it got stuck in m head.
    Anyways, thank you for clicking on this post. I do need help on something but its not build a snowman. =( Anyhow what I am doing is compiling notes in hopes to put it together and turn it into an eBook. The topic im working around is How to Get Clients for Your Offline Business. You might say hey that's kinda broad aaannd I agree. I would just love you to share that one (or a few) methods that worked for you.

P/S: PM me your secret sauce methods. Just kidding.

Thank you

CrankDat, Jul 6, 2015 IP
  2. DungeonMaster

DungeonMaster Member

Best Answers:
    For an offline business a website is still a valuable tool. It's incredibly easy to rank them (put up more content than your competitor and get listed on Google Plus, Yahoo, etc., and create a facebook page), so you'll get a lot more clients that way. Use Google Ads, too, to drive in clients.

DungeonMaster, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  3. Thendo86

Thendo86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hahha off topic but my kids were singing this squirting sunscreen all over the house! What a mess, that movie!:mad:

Thendo86, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  4. Tobby888

Tobby888 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like that song . An offline business requires geography targeted clients , so i think the facebook advertising can be an option.

Tobby888, Jul 19, 2015 IP
  5. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're writing a book on how to find clients but you need feedback from others on how they find their clients in order for you to write your book...........................................classic DP.

NetStar, Jul 19, 2015 IP