1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Website Design/Development

Discussion in 'Programming' started by seoexpert28, Jul 4, 2015.

Hi am searching for a website Design/Development to design me a website with scripts etc. my website related to women's clothing brands
    we need 100% custom website in php if you can do this and makeup a real design and done all work in php only
    Pm me your Skype id for more information on live talk.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    seoexpert28, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do not. And I repeat. Do not work for these idiots. I am going to paste my entire conversation in about 10 minutes or so. I need to compile a few things but long story short he asked if I could do something like this

"look this website and let me know do you have like this? http://www.kaymu.pk"

To which I responded
    "I could not do something that terrible if I tried my best lol.. What exactly are you selling? Are you sourcing your own products? Any product customizations I need to be aware of?
    I do this with wp and woo commerce and it would frankly kill that site."

In order to squeeze a freaking 20 dollar deposit out of this guy to use a theme I had already purchased for wp and just bang it out for him he requested I enter the categories to simply get them going.

"how much you charge for this? http://demo.jawtemplates.com/goodstore/goodstore02/homepage-2-variation-1/

I need thing must be in my website
    Home-New style-Casual dresses-wedding dresses-party dresses-Wholesale-How To Buy?-Order Assistance-Privacy Policy
    Return Policy-Contact Us -About us

Login

Join us on
    Facebook
    twitter
    Google+
    DivaStyle App

Live Talk

Branches in Pakistan"

you can send me paypal invoice and start work on my site when you done Caetgory work
    [11:55:03 AM] iSynergy Media: i will realsed $20
    [11:55:11 AM] iSynergy Media: and when you complte site i will send you an other $20 to $40

The beginning went a tad faster AS WORDPRESS WAS ALREADY RUNNING.

"adding your categories iis no different then adding blog categories. Its going to take me 5 minutes" Again I spent an hour explaining things to him... lets see what else.... yes its worodpress running woo commerce

I was even sending this dude into wordpress so I could teach him how to add categories....

"http://www.divastyle.pk/wp-admin/edit-tags.php?taxonomy=product_cat&post_type=product
    [12:49:19 PM] Nigel Lew: no it currently has the demo categories. I just edit them real fast"
    Code (markup):
    Then all of a sudden, some other guy in his office decides that doing exactly what he asked me to do is not right. He wants an entirely custom theme built on top of an entirely custom shopping cart in php. FOR 50 DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!

I don't know wtf is wrong with people around here but stay away from these assholes. No 20 bucks and any free time I had on the holiday is now gone as well.

Thanks a lot shit heads.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
    Nigel Lew, Jul 4, 2015 IP
    DuneDreamer and cronik like this.
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Not trying to be prejudice (well, maybe a little) but I stopped working with people from Pakistan a long time ago.

I have had nothing but terrible experiences.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I follow. Its not really prejudice. I accidentally closed my well thought out response to this cus mom called lol..(it was much better than what follows). A quick bit of bar coaster math...... I may have found myself stuck with about 30 folks from India, Pakistan, etc. There are about 4 of them that are smarter than me by several orders of magnitude. There are 5 more that are as friendly as my days are long and I do stuff for them for symbolic figures of cash. The rest of them are entirely full of shit.. By that, I mean they run huge websites proporting to be able to do all sorts of shit but they just bid on things and find unsuspecting, competent people like me to do their work for them.

Last year I spent almost 2 weeks in a consult with some fellow from India that did the same thing. I wasted 2 weeks of my attention span on a 5000 dollar Magento gig because I, at the end of the day, refused to make them a literally graphical proposal for some client. The dude was simply forwarding my thoughts to the client but they could not even knock up a poofy looking photoshop document for whoever.

I personally need to learn how to not make posts like the one I just made above. I don't really need the 20 dollars but I have a thing for this website. I have made a metric shit ton of cash from this place and continue to do so by merely being here. It angers me a lot actually. This place, back in the days of Dan Schulz and a few others, used to be crazy forward thinking.

Aside from a few helpful code guys and maybe 2-3 actual seo folks, that is no longer the case.

I still have faith in this place though. This is the first time I have thought this, let alone out loud, but I think the entirely deprecated itrader system was a bit more useful in fleshing people out.

hope that makes some sense..
    and quit being a racist lol... (kidding of course)
    Nigel

cronik and Matthew Sayle like this.
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I think your post was phenomenal.

I have only been a member of DP for 6 months or so.

I was never the 'forum type' in the beginning, if you know what I mean.

I started posting here and there and became addicted.

Doesn't this usually work the other way around?

I actually have never heard of an Indian company hiring a US worker to complete projects for them.

Does this happen a lot?

Matthew Sayle, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  6. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will try to track down the thread I was referring to about the Magento gig, but yes. 8/10 times or something like that... when some dude from india asks you to do something its coming from a Nike factory sorta scenario. The dude trying to hire you on DP is at the bottom of a very unpleasant food chain.

7. seoexpert28

seoexpert28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    you guy read my thread first I need all wok in php only as I write in my thread

seoexpert28, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I will build you a beautiful, dynamic and 100% custom PHP e-commerce website.

The cost will be $12,500 and I will need 6 months to complete the project.

I will accept 50% down to start and the remaining balance paid at set milestones.

When can you make the deposit?

Matthew Sayle, Jul 5, 2015 IP
  9. seoexpert28

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    your cast is much high I have budget under $1000 only

10. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Just remember one thing...

You get what you pay for.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 5, 2015 IP
    Harvey13 likes this.
  11. seoexpert28

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Thanks All I hire Umar Draz he is working now with Real unique Work :)