1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hemorrhoids Vanished - New CB Product, 6 Months of Testing! Amazing Conversions & Low Refunds...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bl4ckmaN^, May 9, 2015.

Hey DPers,

Hope you're all doing great.

In the last 6 months I've been working on developing and testing my latest product called Hemorrhoids Vanished. It's a 50 page ebook on how to naturally cure hemorrhoids using a variety of methods, all explained with full details along with recipes and how-to instructions.

I wrote the book myself from scratch and researched every single fact/method/recipe. This is NOT a $20 ebook outsourced on Fiverr, and I can vouch for the quality. Based on the numerous emails we've been getting from our customers, these methods work and the refund rate speaks for itself.

[​IMG]

The sales page has been tested extensively over the past few months using highly targeted PPC traffic and a review landing page. We tested the video, the copywriting, the call-to-action buttons and the latest result was a 1:44 conversion rate over almost 1500 hops, please see the proof below:

[​IMG]

IMPORTANT: We highly recommend that you use a pre-sell landing page, when promoting Hemorrhoids Vanished to achieve the best conversions.

This is a GENUINE product in a green niche that works and helps people, so promote us with confidence and see the results for yourself. You make 75% commission per sale, which is approximately $25.

See the SALES PAGE HERE >>> http://www.hemorrhoidsvanished.com/

You can find our AFFILIATE TOOLS HERE >>> http://www.hemorrhoidsvanished.com/affiliates.html

For any promotion tips, please see our affiliates section, where you will find keywords, banners and general info about the market.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to reply in this thread or send me a PM.

bl4ckmaN^, May 9, 2015 IP
  2. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, noticing more and more affiliates getting their first sales, conversions are still going strong as above. Jump on board, if you still haven't. Need any help or have any questions, please ask :)

Thanks for promoting.

bl4ckmaN^, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    bl4ckmaN^, Jul 3, 2015 IP
  4. saif abdullah

saif abdullah Member

Best Answers:
    I saw this image you post here in the vendor's affiliate page.

saif abdullah, Jul 4, 2015 IP
  5. jitendra05

jitendra05 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lets see. I'll give it a try.

jitendra05, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  6. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Ok guys, I've decided to spice things up a bit and I'm going to run an AFFILIATE SALES CONTEST until the end of the month (31st of July 2015) or possibly into August, depending on how many sales you manage to generate this month.

#1st PRIZE - 250 Sales = $2000 CASH
    #2nd PRIZE - 125 Sales = $1000 CASH
    #3rd PRIZE - 70 Sales = $550 CASH

I'm giving out pretty much 100% of my profit from every sale to you, so if you can meet the minimum criteria for a number of sales, then I will send the prize money directly to your Paypal as a gift, meaning you won't lose a single penny.

There are a couple of simple rules, which you have to follow to claim the prize.

a) I'm looking for genuine sales from REAL customers. If you refer 200 sales and 199 get refunded, then clearly you either misrepresented the product or your traffic quality is crap. I've tested the product endlessly and I know what conversion rates/refunds to expect from targeted traffic, so please promote responsibly.

b) Obviously, the sales you refer will have to be under ONE affiliate ID, so make sure to use only one ID when promoting my product, so I can accurately track your sales.

c) I reserve the right to refuse the prize payment, if I notice anything illegal/fishy/black-hat in your promotion methods.

In other words, if you honestly promote Hemorrhoids Vanished using clean tactics and refer the minimum number of sales, as above, then you WILL get the prize. Guaranteed.

The contest begins from tomorrow (13th of July 2015), so all your sales from tomorrow will be counted. There are 3 weeks to go until the end of month, but as I said earlier, I may extend the contest into August, if required.

The sales page is HERE >>> http://hemorrhoidsvanished.com/
    All the affiliate tools are HERE >>> http://www.hemorrhoidsvanished.com/affiliates.html

Any questions, please post below or contact me at "support at hemorrhoidsvanished.com"

Let's get this started!

bl4ckmaN^, Jul 12, 2015 IP
  7. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone,

Just to let you know, the affiliate contest is still live and I'll let it run through August to allow you to get more sales.

Thanks for all your effort guys, much appreciated :)

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 5, 2015 IP
  8. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    By the way, here's a quick screenshot of how our affiliates are converting. With quality traffic, you can except 1:50-60, however from my own testing I had conversions in low 40's, so there's definitely room for improvement if you are seeing anything lower than that. Check your review page and possibly look into more targeted traffic sources. And don't waste your time with spam, PPV or other dodgy traffic, because that's money down the drain. Focus on GENUINE traffic and you'll see amazing results.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    bl4ckmaN^, Aug 7, 2015 IP
  9. kikker

kikker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    converion is really bad ..
    hvanish 236 $0.11 236 12 19 3 5.26% 1 $24.92 i got a sale first day[first 10 click] after that no more sale .. same ads same keyword but no sale

kikker, Aug 11, 2015 IP
  10. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    First of all, thanks for promoting my product - I appreciate that.

So I'm assuming you're promoting via PPC? Adwords or Bing?

What keywords are you bidding on? Do you have any negatives? Are you bidding on broad match, as that can easily attract a lot of unrelated traffic, which will obviously decrease the conversions.

That one sale could have easily been a fluke, because you have very limited data to judge anything.

You would need to send at least 500 hops to see real conversion data, as with anything lower the stats are insufficient to make any conclusions with regards to conversion rates.

Of course, that's assuming your traffic is targeted, comes from long-tail keywords and not broad stuff like "hemorrhoids" or "hemorrhoids treatment" <<<<< Don't get me wrong, those keywords will convert, but probably in the range of 150-200 hops, rather than 30-40, which is the norm for long-tails, such as "natural home remedies for hemorrhoids".

You have to really strip out all the broad stuff with PPC, because otherwise you will get a lot of traffic, which will hardly convert.

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 13, 2015 IP
  11. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Just a quick update for everyone - the affiliate sales contest is FINISHED. Thanks everyone who participated, however due to an overall low volume of sales, no one reached the minimum threshold for the prizes.

On a positive note, I see more and more affiliates coming on board, see my CB vendor account screenshot below.

[​IMG]

Also here's an analytics report from a newest affiliate who started promoting Hemorrhoids Vanished and proves that with quality traffic, you can easily see conversions of 1:50-55 mark. See below:

[​IMG]

So if you are still not promoting us, it's never too late to start :)

For all the affiliate tools, tips and banners, visit our Affiliates page here > http://www.hemorrhoidsvanished.com/affiliates.html

Anything else you need, just post here or PM me.

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 22, 2015 IP
  12. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, August is now finished, so I thought I would give you an update of how we did last month. See the screenshot below:

[​IMG]

As you can see, there are affiliates who convert in 20-40 hops, yet others are sending thousands of hops with not much luck. As I mentioned earlier, don't waste your money buying "thousands of unique visitors" for 10 bucks, because you won't get no sales from that. Organic traffic quality is always the best, alternatively you can focus on media buys from targeted sources.

Any affiliates tools/help can be found on our page here > http://www.hemorrhoidsvanished.com/affiliates.html

Thanks everyone for your efforts.

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  13. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Mid-September update, see the screenshot below for the sales in the past few weeks. Getting a good mix of direct and affiliate sales, conversions are still solid, so you're all welcome on board to promote :) Thanks guys.

[​IMG]

As usual, all the affiliate tools can be found here > http://www.hemorrhoidsvanished.com/affiliates.html

If you need any help, just drop me a PM.

bl4ckmaN^, Sep 20, 2015 IP
  14. AlekM

AlekM Banned

Best Answers:
    Really interesting product. I'll definitely send some traffic your way. I'm in the weight loss, well being, personal growth niche ... it may be a good fit for customers who previously bought my product. I have a decent list so far. I'll let you know how it goes.

Much success bro!
    Alek M.

AlekM, Jan 22, 2016 IP