1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal account limited

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by X-Dani-X, Jul 2, 2015.

My paypal account has been limited, i have around 700$ on there. I send them the documents they asked for i called them etc, and i have to wait 6 months to withdraw my money. The thing is i use paypal to sell on the internet so i made a new one and it got limited also ( for 45 days and has 100$ on it, i also used a diferent ip and they still limited it but they took 1 month )

Is it possible to have another paypal account without it beening limited because i have tried useing other pages like google wallet, but everyone that wants to pay me sais they only have paypal. Is there any way ?

Because i really need it to sell on the internet and the other pages arent very helpfull for me since everyone wants to pay by paypal

Thx

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    X-Dani-X, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What was the reason for the limitation?

malky66, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  3. X-Dani-X

X-Dani-X Peon

Best Answers:
    I sell online goods, is it possible to post a link here ? of the forum i sell on ?

X-Dani-X, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  4. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I assumed you sell online, but what was the reason PayPal gave you for limiting your account?

malky66, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  5. X-Dani-X

X-Dani-X Peon

Best Answers:
    I sell mods, example
    http://prntscr.com/7o2bb5 ( it is a digital service for a game, in this case gta )

And as far as i have read selling mods is legal , whats illegal is distributing files of the game etc, ( i dont do that ) all i do is modify the game that i payed for and own.

and i am just a modder ( not a hacker there is a diference )

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
    X-Dani-X, Jul 2, 2015 IP