1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link building and SEO

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by bornic, Jun 24, 2015.

Hi,

Is Google give worth about link building now?

Please help me about this.

bornic, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  2. ulterios

ulterios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they are relevant links from quality sites, then yes they are great to have. Just don't go building links that are from poor quality/spammy/etc. websites.

ulterios, Jun 24, 2015 IP
    Rado_ch and dcristo like this.
  3. homeopathic treatment

homeopathic treatment Member

Best Answers:
    yes link building is necessary must be from good PR website

homeopathic treatment, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  4. Andy-Jones

Andy-Jones Member

Best Answers:
    If your meaning to ask that link building and seo is important for Google search and ranking, then YES, it is very essential. You can do blog posts, guest submissions, social media optimization and press releases for link building.

Andy-Jones, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  5. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is still important for SEO. But those has to be legitimate, spam free and high quality.

Atikur, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  6. kulasingha

kulasingha Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,
    Link buiding to quality content that relevent to the website content would be great. But do not recommend to build many links quickly because it would show Google bot that they are not natural links and would neglet those links, I would suggest build relevent links when you are also building some social presence and taking some natural facebook liks and some pinterest sharings because a mix of links would be great.

Thank you Take care

kulasingha, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PR has nothing to do with it anymore. Since Google have dropped PR why are you still recommending it to people?

Get your head out of 2010 and get into 2015!

Mkcoy, Jun 24, 2015 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  8. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google doesn't care about link building at all. Its better to focus on your targeted audience rather than this.

KylieSweet, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  9. Webzest

Webzest Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Certainly Link-building is one of the most important part of SEO and I have got ranking keywords through this. Still I am doing this for my clients but only with authority links.

Webzest, Jun 24, 2015 IP
  10. Amila

Amila Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Definitely, google interested in link building. but it is more valuable if you can get links from high PR sites.
    No doubt about that the google definitely pay attention for that, it is a most important part in SEO.

Amila, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  11. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Google says it has dropped the concept of PR. But my friends, PR alone is still a good measuring ruler of quality. A page with PR7 is of much better quality than PR3.

Mr_Kumar, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  12. Kelly Richardson

Kelly Richardson Member

Best Answers:
    I disagree with those who says that you should get a high PR backlinks. It is 2015 not 2007 - are you stuck in past?
    The best measurement of a site to get links is how much seo traffic it have got! Only this. The best links for seo in long run are those which people do use and click to visit. If you posted a link on a high pr and trust news site but in article from 2010 which no one visits anymore - this link is useless.

Kelly Richardson, Jul 1, 2015 IP
    macG likes this.
  13. seopremo

seopremo Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems to me that long content is the order of the day, just find competing pages spin manually by sentence, trying to retain the flow of important keywords, keeping eye open for semantically related terms.

Then check with keyword density analysis to confirm the important phrases are approx the same in density, then link from home page and submit to Google Webmaster tools.

If you do this then localise the site by adding NAP backlinks data you can rank well in given location. for generic phrase + location searches

seopremo, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  14. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Forums are great places to visit if you don't want to feel sleepy while working.
    I know what DA means these days. When I say PR is a nice indicator of quality, it does not mean that I am saying against DA. Come-on bro, if our faces are hiding behind our username, then it does not mean we put our all itchy feeling here.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  15. Kelly Richardson

Kelly Richardson Member

Best Answers:
    I want to make clear that DA rankings from most part of online services is not best indicator, that what I think. I usually do look for niche forums and blog with active community that make comments and posts often because thats the best indicator that if there is a active community then it is not a link-farm or a usual blog from someones PBN. And by having google chrome send everything about user google have data almost on every backlink. That just my opinion, I might be wrong.

Kelly Richardson, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  16. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You are right brother. Cheers!

Mr_Kumar, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  17. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Care to share where you got this revelation from? I am one of the strong supporters of the idea that in 2015 links indeed carry much less weight than it was a couple of years ago. But saying that search engines don't care about them at all is simply laughable...

My other favorite gem from someone that even proudly put "seo" in their name...and then advises people to spin content. Boy, forums are filling with mumbo-jumbo these days at alarming rates ;)

Rado_ch, Jul 1, 2015 IP
    malky66, Agent000 and ulterios like this.
  18. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You know if they have "SEO" in their username.....they know absolutely nothing about the subject.

malky66, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  19. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is Google give worth about link building now?

Google doesn't care about link building at all. Its better to focus on your targeted audience rather than this.

Laughable it is, :D because search engines doesn't consider link building because its obviously leading to manipulation of search results. :cool:
    Is it your way to rank in search engines? :D

KylieSweet, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  20. zinist

zinist Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Yes, Google gives worth to link building. But now it totally depends upon the quality content.
    your content should be good quality with keywords

zinist, Jul 3, 2015 IP
    macG likes this.