1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

By Far The Most EASIEST Way To Make Sales - My Method FREE!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by GamesPond, Jun 9, 2015.

Ok, here is one for newbies or those who just want to make a few extra sales.

With this method the more effort you put in the more money you can make. AND if done right you can make a LOT of money.

With this method you can promote your own website, affiliate programs like Amazon, clickbank, maxbounty or any cpa program...I normally only promote amazon and clickbank(I have made LOTS of sales on amazon doing this)

First - why am I giving this method out for free? Because my sites make me enough money now that I no longer really bother with this method. This is my way of giving back to you guys and newbies who want to get started. Making money online took me a while to learn and if I knew what I know now well I'd be rich ;)

I didn't originally come up with this method but tweaked it a little so it worked for me.
    Basically what we are doing is hustling for sales on sites like yahoo answers.

So if you do not have an account on yahoo answers create one now. With your username you can use your name or something generic. I don't like using my real name I would rather choose something like "ILoveToHelp" or something like that. Reason being is because if I find question from a question that is geared towards females only then I can chime in and answer and they wont know if I'm male or female unless they digg into my profile...

Now once you have your account it's time to start answering questions!

BUT we don't just answer any old questions. We want to help people who are looking for the products or services that we are promoting.

How to find these types of questions -
    Go to google.com and type this in as your search: "buy" site:answers.yahoo.com

Now go to search tools which is under the search bar of google and select past 24hrs - you can do week, month as well but most of the time I like 24hrs because these questions are FRESH!

This will bring up all the questions people are asking on yahoo answers in the past 24hrs that contain the word "buy". If they are asking things like where can I buy designer sunglasses then we can find products on amazon using your aff link and tell them you found a great pair for sale here - your amazon link.

^ These people are READY TO BUY! And most will buy the product or if an amazon product they will even buy other stuff which I find to happen all the time.

Pic of example -
    answers.jpg

Now you can be a LOT more creative than that -
    type in google - "how can I cure" site:answers.yahoo.com

Same again we look for products we can promote as an affiliate and drop our link in our answer..You can try other things in brackets but these are just examples of what I have been using and they work!!!

You will also convert 100% better if you give a detailed answer. You want to get the BEST answer award so you can have your comment at the top...

Here is an example of a good answer to a question.

Question: Where can I buy designer sunglasses?
    Answer: Hey there (persons username), funny you should ask that question I just purchased a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses from here - youraffiliatelinktoamazon they came in 5 days and I love them!

^ Sometimes I get really lazy and just find amazon reviews and rewrite them as an answer. This way it sounds super real...

Example 2 -
    Question: How can I cure a yeast infection?
    Answer: Hi (persons username), a good friend of mine was telling my that she cured her yeast infection with this popular method - youraffiliatelinktoclickbank it seems to work for a LOT of people that have the same question...

These are purely examples but they do work...I used to like 50 questions per day at times sometimes in last 24hrs some in last week...24hr ones are best and if you give a good answer you get best answer which stays at top :D

Here is a list of other sites you can hustle on -
    http://www.answerbag.com/

http://www.allexperts.com/

http://www.liveperson.com

http://www.helpglobe.com/

http://askville.amazon.com/

http://www.dizzay.com/

http://www.wondir.com

http://www.mylot.com/

http://www.advicenators.com/

http://www.simplyexplained.com/

http://www.answerology.com/

http://www.foolsearch.com

Hope this helps you make some extra $$$

GamesPond, Jun 9, 2015 IP
    abajan and ceenote100 like this.
  2. uttoransen

uttoransen Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hey GamesPond,
    This is a very good guide.

I have used yahoo answers in the past - even had a level 5 account with thousands of answers. But haven't tried to sell anything from it directly - my target was to make great replies and get the traffic back home on my blog. From there I used to catch leads and then send newsletters with affiliate offers.

Used to work well - that is if you choose targeted questions and catch good leads. With the help of Google search as you have mentioned - we can make the process a lot easier,
    thanks,

uttoransen, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  3. GamesPond

GamesPond Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks uttoransen.
    Yup, this is a good method for generating leads as well. You just put your niche/keywords ect in the brackets - "niche/keywords" site: answers.yahoo.com

Actually building a list is probably the best way to go - you have those people in your list until they unsub ;)

Karen May Jones likes this.
  4. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I like this idea. I have a level 3 yahoo answers account. Although I generally dislike posts with backlinks. Makes the answer looks so trite.

SocialSignals, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  5. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, you've piqued my interest. When you say "a LOT of money" what sort of numbers are we talking here (ballpark)? $1000 per month? $5000 per month? $10,000? Do tell! Come now, don't be bashful ;)

abajan, Jun 9, 2015 IP
  6. GamesPond

Best Answers:
    With this method alone I have managed to pull in just over $3k in a month(My biggest month). It does vary though. For some answers I STILL get commissions to this day. And as long as those answers rank and get traffic I will continue to bring in commissions.

Another tip is - once you have best answer - build links to that page and rank it!

Also, don't just spam a bunch of questions - you will get banned! If you do get banned - start again and create a new account!

7. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this additional info and tips. Seems like a worthwhile endeavor. After posting the last reply I signed up for a Yahoo! account. I may join the other links you posted too. The thing is, it seems like Yahoo! doesn't like affiliate links in answers (https://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101117085238AAaq5v6). So, to be on the safe side, for each product I'm promoting I'll use a link to a preframe page instead.

abajan, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  8. GamesPond

Best Answers:
    ^ that's why it's important to give a good quality answer. If you're answer questions like where to buy then amazon you should be fine because you're giving them a link to the product they wont.

I've been doing it for a good while now and haven't been banned yet. I do put some time in my answers though.

You will find others spaming short urls all over the place and most of them get down voted or thumbs down...

GamesPond, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  9. enterprisemind

enterprisemind Member

Best Answers:
    Great post GamesPond. I also thought that Yahoo answers didn't allow affiliate links. This is definitely worth a try, even if I have to cloak my links from my own site to insert them in. The search protocol you use here is ingenious. Thanks for sharing.

enterprisemind, Jun 10, 2015 IP
  10. SocialSignals

SocialSignals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I remember correctly, Yahoo did as a fact not allow affiliate links for a while.
    Then affiliate links started on Yahoo answers followed by the typical spaming. It's a lot more curated though, and this probably means they are a lot more attentive regarding relevence.

SocialSignals, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  11. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great tutorial. Might give this a go with buss bundle. I was accually doing this a while ago with some affiliate software programs but never put mush effort in.

Franklin Hatchett, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  12. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds good but does it work for everybody? I would also link to a landing page, not an affiliate link.

cronik, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  13. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. Why risk the possibility of Yahoo sanctions when users could be directed to an interstitial page containing a lead capture form? That way, they'll see the offer only after giving you their email. As they say in internet marketing circles, the money is in the list!

I'm still thankful to GamesPond for sharing their method though.

abajan, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  14. DungeonMaster

DungeonMaster Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting method. I don't often trust answers that are obviously trying to push something, though, so I'm surprised this method actually works.

DungeonMaster, Jun 12, 2015 IP
  15. GamesPond

Best Answers:
    Big lesson - just because YOU as a person do not trust something doesn't mean the x amount of billion people are the same. Being an online marketer we see things different to those who know nothing about internet marketing. Most people don't know about affiliate marketing.

Like I said though, put your own spin on this people - don't make it look spammy. Be helpful and don't try and sell.
    Don't think 1 answer to a question will make you big $$$ I'm talking 20-50 per day....

^ good answers that get upvoted or voted best answer get pushed to the top so be as helpful as possible. I like promoting amazon stuff because its one of the most trusted sites. clickbank is huge commissions but you have to be smart with your answers..If you're promoting clickbank stuff use an optin/squeeze page, you'll get sign ups :D

GamesPond, Jun 13, 2015 IP
  16. ab1962

ab1962 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi GamesPond

This a really great post.

Thanks so much for the info. I just want to ask a question regarding your method.
    Wont they ban you Yahoo account if you just put your affiliate link straight in you answer?
    Do you have any tips on doing it the correct way?

Thank again for the great method

ab1962, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  17. abajan

abajan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently, they won't ban your account if you do it correctly. See GamesPond's penultimate reply above.

abajan, Jun 18, 2015 IP
  18. GamesPond

Best Answers:
    I'm still seeing some golden nuggets out there. Is anyone giving this a try?

GamesPond, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  19. DigitalSwift

DigitalSwift Member

Best Answers:
    This is a great guide. If you know how to do it well, you could bank big

DigitalSwift, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  20. Shafiqul Islam Barat

Shafiqul Islam Barat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing this kind of informative article. This is really awesome.

Shafiqul Islam Barat, Jul 2, 2015 IP