1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling All-in-one: FB, G+, domain and website. Niched potential goldmine for the right person.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Kairoz, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Why are you selling this site?
    I am focusing my business elsewhere right now, and would hate the potential of this website to be cast away without being given a real glance by someone who has the time and will to make it grow. It has everything you need, a beautiful responsive design, hundreds of likes on the main page and internal pages.

The website contains only 600 word+ outsourced articles by professional content writers. It's all 100% unique and copyscape checked. As an added bonus, there are plenty of infographics on the website which goes hand in hand with some of the articles.

Have a look at www.hivestreatments.org and let me know what you think.

A bonus: there is an unpublished guide with over 4000 words, written by a professional, and an infographic that comes with it waiting to be published at the right time; use it to your advantage and promote it with your SEO methods as it contains researched low competition moderate traffic keywords. I can send you a free researched excel sheet with keywords for it in case you want it.

The website contains tons of third party plugins to optimze on-site SEO, page speed, caching, hacker-security, anti-spam filters, and so on. It's prepared for facebook comments on every article, enable it at your wish; other commenting systems works fine as well.

I've spent a lot of time, and invested quite a bit of money into this side-project that I had for years now. This is the most complete, populated, and well-presented informative website on Urticaria and Angioedema (Hives) on the web that I know of. You have all the potential in the world to cash in and outrank the competition on big KW's and phrases with 10k unique hits per month, and many ~1k long-tail phrases which are golden, right there for you to collect with SEO.

I have not worked with this site for a long time now, and this is the perfect moment for the right person to take over. I had many top 10 ranks, including one of the main terms "hives treatments". I've had traffic as high as 500+ viewers per day, which can be proven by checking the analytics history, nowadays the number has dropped as a result of not doing much SEO work on the site. But I have kept it all fresh and updated. Now is the perfect time for you to take over!

The domain was purchased by me in 2013, so it's about 2 years old. It has never been dropped. Never sold or purchased by anyone but me. I created it from scratch and have been the only owner.

The domain is PR2, DA 26, PA 34, spam score 0/17. You will see internal pages are high quality, with PA 36, PA 34, PA 28, and so on. There are about 46 EDU backlinks, 99 GOV backlinks, and 770 referring domains.

There are 2 custom 301's (domain redirects) coming from DA/PA 30-40+ health oriented domains for added quality and overall domain strength. You will recieve both of these quality domains with the purchase of this all-in-one deal.

The competition in the niche is very low, to low-moderate. There are many scattered keywords to focus on, that are easy to rank for to gain in quantity. The 4000 word article that's waiting for you to be published is perfect to use different keywords to promote to, as it has all potential to become a

The whole website is well structured and formatted, with SEO in mind, and user experience as top priority. It's very easy to overview and access information on every single article, as there are wiki-style content overviews with links to H1/H2/H3 within the articles; very smooth and easy to use.

I have published 2 reviews of niched e-books, with affiliate links that you are easily able to change to your own clickbank link (completely free to create an account on clickbank).

How is it monetized?
    Mainly throgh affiliate offers, and some AdSense.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes.
    Customized facebook page, 1178 likes, 23 reviews with 4,7/5,0 star feedback.
    Customized Google Plus business page, 1408 followers.

How much time does this site take to run?
    One hour per week tops.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    User engagement. People are shy to share it on their FB walls for obvious reasons, nothing to do with the site itself, just that you don't normally make a public post about your skin disorder.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Kairoz, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    This is nothing to brag about. Each plugin makes the website slower and more susceptible to security issues.

How long has the site been down? Is Google Search Console displaying any crawl errors as a result of this?

Your backlinks have definitely been purchased and are not natural, but that's not always a deal breaker.

However, what is a deal breaker is the fact that most of the semi-decent backlinks were deleted in the past couple months.

It seems this site has been down long enough to do some damage, what a shame :(

[​IMG]

What caused the massive traffic spike around February 9th?

Please send me a PM when you resolve the database issue so I can inspect the content.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    This is nothing to brag about. Each plugin makes the website slower and more susceptible to security issues.

How long has the site been down? Is Google Search Console displaying any crawl errors as a result of this?

Your backlinks have definitely been purchased and are not natural, but that's not always a deal breaker.

However, what is a deal breaker is the fact that most of the semi-decent backlinks were deleted in the past few days.

It seems this site has been down long enough to do some damage, what a shame :(

[​IMG]

What caused the massive traffic spike around February 9th?

Please send me a PM when you resolve the database issue so I can inspect the content.

Matthew Sayle, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  4. Kairoz

Kairoz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Third party plugins may definitely slow the website down; but that is totally dependant on which plugins you are talking about, surely, the falcon caching engine will increase the site performance - for a fact, checked on pingdom. I don't use heavy plugins, mostly social shares, Yoast SEO, automatic image compressor, JS&CSS optimizers, and so on. It makes the user experience smoother and website loads faster.

Some links have been deleted on purpose, some might have been removed by admins. I really try to avoid low TF and high CF websites for building links. The content on the foreign websites is in no way relevant to the website, not only is it a different language, but it's also irrelevant. One has to take this into consideration, semi-decent links are not good enough to outweigh the total irrelevancy in most cases, decent links might. Got a case study? I'd like to see, would be interesting. I am not sure how it is a deal-breaker, as the rankings went up on google after removing those irrelevant, and mostly foreign links. It was all tracked over time. If anything, it added value to the website, for specific keywords associated with the links.

The DB is fixed and the website should work properly: www.hivestreatments.org. Have a look and let me know what you think about the content. It's all written by professional content writers, and I like the results myself. People spend about 5 minutes, tracked in analytics, on the more popular articles on the website. Usually ends up in a like and/or share. It would appear that the visitors like the experience too, as many of them are returning to the website again.

The website was down for a few days. There is nothing that would indicate that damage has been caused to the domain/website in any shape or form. The traffic normalized. Rankings actually went up. I may have lost an affiliate sale or so, but that's all there's to it.

The links are as close to natural as software gets, pretty much. Is the link profile perfect? No. But it doesn't have to be perfect. Otherwise you could just send away xrumer blasts on your competition and deindex them. I actively disavowed junk links. With a ratio of about 5% main keyword, 80% LSI, 5% generic and 10% branded anchor texts per project, per article. These are highly conservative proportions. The ranks may not have skyrocketed, but they haven't plummeted. However, there are quite a few natural links in there too. Some guest blogging as well, and a handful of EDU and GOV links. The anchor texts are very diversified, and duplicates are very rare even in larger ammounts of backlinks.

The traffic spike was a result of a social experiment that I did. I hired someone to share the infographics with followers and continue to promote them with different means. It was too expensive to justify the increase in traffic though.

In the end of the day, the call is one of the buyer. I'm here to answer any questions that you may have!

Kairoz, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Can you please submit your list of keywords with impressions from Google Search Console?

Matthew Sayle, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  6. Kairoz

Kairoz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, of course. Attached is the full keyword list along with impressions from Google Search Console.

Kairoz, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  7. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    I analyzed the top 60 keywords in Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Unfortunately, this site is far too gone to bring back from the dead.

[​IMG]

8. Kairoz

Kairoz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As I said, I havent worked on the website, so the spreadsheet is to be seen as potential, what you could do yourself with the right SEO. The website has it all, and I think its going to far saying its too late to bring it back. Why would it be? If it ranked with decent SEO, has no penalty, decent metrics, unique engaging content, then anyone with SEO knowledge can do it, maybe even much better.

P.S. Did you include all internal pages in your search? By far the most backlinks were pointed to internal pages, especially the top keywords. If you do the same, expect at least the same results!

I just had one of the more well known SEO professionals look into the site and confirm the potential. So not to worry people, you can rock the rankings with correct SEO :)

Kairoz, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Yes I checked all internal pages as well.

Why spend $2,500 on this when I can start a brand new micro-niche website for about $200 and receive similar results?

You are pricing this website as if it's still on page one for several highly searched keywords.

10. Kairoz

Kairoz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Every single person is free to price a website according to what they want. Thanks for your opinion though. What ever doesn't float your boat, leave it and move on. I wish you good luck.

Kairoz, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  11. Kairoz

Kairoz Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pricepoint updated. Crawl updated, should all be working now.

Kairoz, Jul 8, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.