1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Revenue Reaction To Responsive Design?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by boxing_fan, Jul 1, 2015.

I make a lot of money from Adsense. We are finally going to change our site from a desktop only website, to a responsive site that makes things easier for our mobile/tablet users.

But now I'm reading many, many experiences from site owners who said their revenue crumbled, some by 50%, after making the switch to responsive.

Some have said to avoid using Google's responsive ads and instead use their straight mobile tags to minimize the bleeding.

Any thoughts?

boxing_fan, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  2. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    blogdum, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  3. boxing_fan

boxing_fan Active Member

Best Answers:
    What is not true? And what does this have to do with my question?

I asked for the revenue experiences of people using mobile ads from Adsense - and whether or not there is more revenue in using the standard mobile ads or the responsive.

boxing_fan, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if you do it right, and only make the mobile site appear on mobile phones or smaller tablets, it should make more revenue from people who couldnt see the whole page before on their device.

pmf123, Jul 2, 2015 IP